No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brings back memories of a gorgeous Cuban lady I dated back in the day. She loved a good Cigar with Brandy or Scotch late at night.

What would be a good cigar for a newbie to try?
    Last edited by sharkhunter; 11-29-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I just broke out my last box

Grant it, the ONLY reason I broke into them is because I have more on the way

Sounds like a good enough reason to me. I had another aging room 356 the other night and I am really liking those stics.

Comment

What cigar...

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
        Brings back memories of a gorgeous Cuban lady I dated back in the day. She loved a good Cigar with Brandy or Scotch late at night.

What would be a good cigar for a newbie to try?

It all depends on what you like...when people ask me that question I generally ask a few questions to find out what the person likes. Here's an example:

Coffee or tea?
        Cream/sugar or black?
        Beer or wine?
        Stout/Porter or Pilsner/Lager?
        Merlot or Blush?

If you lean towards the bolder, stronger flavors, do the same with cigars. The opposite is also true. And if you really enjoy sweet drinks, you may enjoy an infused cigar.

Bold/Full:
        Partagas Black Label
        Fuente Don Carlos
        5 Vegas Cask-Strength
        Padilla 1932
        Any Diesel
        There are thousands of others as well.

Light/Mild:
        Olivia Viejo Mundo
        Romeo Y Julieta Vintage
        AVO Maduro
        Graycliff G2
        Ashton Cabinet Selection
        Again, thousands more.

I hope this helps a bit...

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
          I live by this place. Anything in there a fella should try?
          let me know anytime you are gonna be in there I'd love to meet another green screener and bs over a couple sticks.

They have a good selection and the guys in the shop are always super helpful. I'm new to cigars so I'm still working my way around their humidor but there isn't much I haven't liked that I've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            Opus in general do come alive with age. I have a 10 ct of Forbidden from '09 that were good when I got them two yrs ago. I'm down to two now and they are awesome.
            For some reason I've had trouble getting my hands on some Opus selections (without going online). Finally found some good ones at Blue Smoke in Dallas. Putting em away for a while to see how they do

Comment

^^^Awesome and congrats!

Enjoying a nice El Rey Del Mundo now sitting by the fire...have a great Monday guys! It's finally my Friday!!!

Comment

What cigar...

Picked this up today

Anyone know a make or anything? Haha. I got it from a resale shop. Seems new and it was $2.50!

Comment

No idea. Nice score.
                  This was worth smoking today, very different. Emilio Cigars, La Musa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417483579.825758.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	24349526

Comment

I hooked up with a few TBHers in Conroe over lunch. Did a little trading and gifting. Thank you for the brews and cigars Shadro! First Class!!!

Comment

Cool y'all got to meet up and have a good time! I'm out here napping on the side of a hill waiting for the big buck to walk out so no cigar for me today

Comment

Sitting in the backyard sucking on this RP Edge. Wishing I was hunting...

Comment

Those Nicaraguan edge's are the bomb!
                          We're on a either sex draw hunt out at Kickapoo cavern state park. Pretty fun hunt so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                            Those Nicaraguan edge's are the bomb!
                            We're on a either sex draw hunt out at Kickapoo cavern state park. Pretty fun hunt so far!

Man. This is Top 5 for sure!!!

Good luck and ya'll have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                              Cool y'all got to meet up and have a good time! I'm out here napping on the side of a hill waiting for the big buck to walk out so no cigar for me today

I will be in a tree in the morning. I plan on sparking up by 8:00am while I clean the deer think positive brother

Comment

Get er done Michael!

Comment

Working...
                                X