No announcement yet.

Spy Gate... ...Gowdy say not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gowdy is a pencil neck blow hard.. He talked a BIG game and has never delivered anything.. Nothing...... He had me fooled for a minute.. His true colors have now been revealed.. Now he is just interested in bouncing from talk show to talk show...... What a putz...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Shepard Smith is a complete tool & nothing should taken seriously from that ding-dong...Neil Cavuto does a much better & seemingly more impartial analysis on topics that matter. At least fox goes out of their way to have guests & hosts with leftist views regularly & not a full blown cheer squad for either side. I don't watch the vids, but linking shepard isn't gonna entice me. Guy is horrible.

I'm not gonna waste my time, but could show the stupidity of rachael madow showing a 180 on any topic looking just as incompetent at 'reporting' news.

What I don't understand is why Fox gives shepard that big badarse spaceship to report from & Neil is behind a humble desk / scene.

And you are being very reserved in your description of Sheppard Smith but I know exactly what you mean.

What I really want to say about that individual would surely land me in the cooler so I will refrain....

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        The fact is that as of today, you don't know whether the informant was spying on Trump and/or his campaign or whether he was investigating what shenanigans the Russians were up to.

So the spy was one of those Lifelock "security monitors"? Not there to stop the Russian collusion , or impede the Russian collusion, just wanted monitor it so he could report after the fact, with no evidence whatsoever ever? Why not record any evidence or facts of the collusion. I mean it's been over a year, millions spent, attorneys offices raided, moles in the campaigns, and look at all of those clear and concise pertinent facts you can point out.

I hate to burst the bubble. But Neil and Shepherd don't care about you, or me or any TBHs. They don't care if you are informed of current events, they don't care if you know what is going on in the world, they don't care about your opinions. Frankly they don't care about you.

The only thing they care about is selling ads and making money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On Saturday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Justice," Judge Jeanine Pirro criticized Representative Trey Gowdy (R-SC) for his "ridiculous" | Clips

“Number one, Trey Gowdy knows he’s not supposed to confirm or deny Spygate. Number two, saying that the placing of a spy, or a confidential human source, as the big shots call it, in the Trump campaign has nothing to do with Donald Trump is ridiculous.”

Valid points

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            But Neil and Shepherd don't care about you, or me or any TBHs. They don't care if you are informed of current events, they don't care if you know what is going on in the world, they don't care about your opinions. Frankly they don't care about you.

The only thing they care about is selling ads and making money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            At least MORE & MORE are realizing this part of the equation.........if NOTHING else!

Comment

Working...
            X