• Show
Clear All

I vote Dairy Palace

Comment

Dairy Palace, not good!

Comment

This!

Originally posted by day1986 View Post
        There is a little Dinner called Buttermilks in the towns square. 100 W Dallas St, Canton, TX 75103. I Really like there chicken fried stake.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
          Dairy Palace, not good!

To some people. I like the DP

Comment

Best sweet tea, dairy palace ($2.14). Mexican-ochoas, burger or steak-easleys, pizza-Jerrys or 3ds. Fried pies-bakers.

All u can eat shrimp and fish, the red barn. i20 and hwy47
            Last edited by Mambajeep; 03-03-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I think I will go this weekend. Those angus steak wraps sound good to me.

Comment

Not food, but there is an outfit in one of the barns that sells paper targets. The same people have a booth at most of the gun shows. Get your targets at a fraction of the cost at the range or at stores.

Comment

Do yourself a favor, skip the motorized scooters and follow these steps.

Park across from the back side of Dog Alley on Tyler street
                  Walk all of Dog Alley
                  Get back in car
                  Drive to the Civic Center
                  Pay to park (I know... I know... Still cheaper than a cart rental)
                  Walk the civic center then out the back door
                  Walk the "unreserved" section all the way to the back of the pavilions (across the creek)

Your feet and wallet will thank me.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    Ochoa's moved into a new place. Not as "rustic" but the a/c doesn't drip on you while you eat! Go to the next block west of the old Ochoa's and look obn the opposite side of the road (north). It's in a wood-faced building that faces east. Same folks. Same great food.
                    I liked the dripping! Good to know it's still around for sure.

Comment

Can you conceal carry at trade days???

Comment

Looks like the girlfrind and i are gonna be there also this weekend .

Comment

Me and the wife are going Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
                            Can you conceal carry at trade days???
                            I haven't been in a few months, but last time I was there I did not see any 30.06 signs. I would think you would be fine just about everywhere, but some of the higher-end shops on Highway 19 close to I-20 might have them, but I doubt it. Canton and First Monday Trade Days seem to want to keep everyone happy.
                            Last edited by Cardinal; 03-04-2016, 10:15 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I love the Dairy Palace, but not on First Monday weekend.

I agree with everyone on Buttermilks for chicken fried, Easleys for a steak (or Four Winds is about 20 minutes away from Canton) and Ochoa's for Mexican food. We usually just eat at the grounds on the food there though if we are shopping.

Comment

Red tent on North side outside! Best food from a vendor! Just sat down to eat this Angus Steak Wrap!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X