Tread harder, daddy! MAGA fanbois, come defend your 2A-trampling president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    There’s an old saying. “ Lose the battle, win the war”. The harder We keep fighting for accessories that fall outside the scope of the 2nd amendment, the harder the anti’s will fight to tax, ban, or overprice our ammo. There is hearing protection available other than suppressors. Had them for years. Personally, I think that using the hearing protection argument is B.S. I’d rather give up my suppressors than give up my ammo.
    Yes! Absolutely! Clear line of thought here. . Everytime a liberal has been conceded a concession they are extremely happy with the deal and never to be heard from again. They never come back for more. The anti’s will come after your modifications and your ammo. They will take what they can get now and continue to come after it all. How bout we try to win all the battles, hate to keep losing a bunch of little battles to wake up one day and find out the war is over.

Comment

Tread harder, daddy! MAGA fanbois, come defend your 2A-trampling president

Has anyone verified that he went through the proper paperwork to get a suppressor or did he buy a solvent trap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Donald Trump really makes me sick sometimes.
        Ted Cruz should be our president.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Wrong. Aside from bumpstocks that almost turns a semiauto into a full auto, name the other accessories that have to be licensed to own. Scopes don’t have to be licensed. As far as I know, night vision scopes don’t have to be licensed. Pistol grips don’t have to be licensed. Extended mags are either banned in some States, or don’t have to be licensed. In other words, you are willing to pay a “special tax” to own an accessory that falls outside the scope of the 2nd amendment.

That’s exactly my point. It technically doesn’t fall out of the scope of the second amendment. The ATF and boot kickers decided we should pay a tax for it to fund pride parades. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
            Donald Trump really makes me sick sometimes.
            Ted Cruz should be our president.
            According to who? He didn't get the votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Has anyone verified that he went through the proper paperwork to get a suppressor or did he buy a solvent trap?

It's all unverified at this point...

Comment

Anyone surprised a billionaire from NYC doesn’t like guns? We were given two candidates to choose from. This is what we’ve got.
                I’m thinking he doesn’t even know the process of acquiring them and stated an opinion. I don’t like the opinion but I **** sure didn’t like Hilary. Hopefully his sons talk some sense into him before he goes down the bumpstock road.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post

Reporter: “The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?”

Trump: “I don’t like them at all.”
                  It would’ve been awesome if he’d replied: “Do your homework moron. They’re already restricted.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    Whitehouse.gov Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure
                    Issued on: June 2, 2019

"Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all."

Just out of curiosity... of all of our presidents, who do you think best represented you?

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                      Go Trump.
                      Yes sir!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                        No, banning bump stocks is.

Not really

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          Whitehouse.gov Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure
                          Issued on: June 2, 2019

"Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all."

We don’t hear much from you Trump haters lately. I guess that’s a good sign.
                          I don’t agree with anyone 100% on all issues. Leave the emotion out of it and let’s talk policy. What has he done or tried to do (thanks for nothing Congress) that you disagree with ?
                          Or are you simply a one issue voter...?

Economy is up substantially since he took office, unemployment is down across all demographics, SCOTUS is more conservative, de-regulation has business booming in many areas, and so on and so forth.

I’m a stout constitutionalist, even when I don’t particularly care for it. I don’t care for this bump stock ban, but is it really infringing on bearing arms...? That’s a debate to be had I believe, but from a pure constitution standpoint, I personally don’t feel it’s infringement. However, I respect the stance on the other side of the argument as well.
                          Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-04-2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Not really

Realize pistol grips, fully enclosed triggers, red dots, scopes and any accessory you can put on a gun is not necessary to fire said gun. If you disagree, then please show me where a bump stock and a suppressor fall out of the “accessory” category and into the “tax the **** out of it/ban it” category. Once you concede ground, you’ll lose it all.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              We don’t hear much from you Trump haters lately. I guess that’s a good sign.

I don’t agree with anyone 100% on all issues. Leave the emotion out of it and let’s talk policy. What has he done or tried to do (thanks for nothing Congress) that you disagree with ?

Or are you simply a one issue voter...?

Economy is up substantially since he took office, unemployment is down across all demographics, SCOTUS is more conservative, de-regulation has business booming in many areas, and so on and so forth.

I’m a stout constitutionalist, even when I don’t particularly care for it. I don’t care for this bump stock ban, but is it really infringing on bearing arms...? That’s a debate to be had I believe.

I don’t think anyone this thread is arguing that, but it’s not impossible to have a discussion about 2A and this president and how you don’t like how he acts towards it, while realizing the economy is also in great shape. I’m not sure why every boomers comeback typically looks like “yer a dang Hillary supporter ain’t ya” when in reality we just want to stop being pandered and lied to lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                                I don’t think anyone this thread is arguing that, but it’s not impossible to have a discussion about 2A and this president and how you don’t like how he acts towards it, while realizing the economy is also in great shape. I’m not sure why every boomers comeback typically looks like “yer a dang Hillary supporter ain’t ya” when in reality we just want to stop being pandered and lied to lol.

I’m not one of the guys that thinks it makes you a Commie because you question trump. We should question our elected leaders. I mean they do work for us, right?
                                Trump has done immensely less pandering than has any politician in the history of this country, or probably any other for that matter. He ran on a platform and has actually made every effort possible to keep those promises of his campaign. That’s a first!!

Comment

Working...
                                X