F150 tip of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F150 tip of the day

Heard a water sound coming from back seat area. Upon inspection I realized my rear passenger door was full of water and it had spilled over into the cab and flooded the door track and got the carpet wet. Apparently the weep holes were clogged up and it it a common problem with the F150s. “Keep your weep holes clear and clean”

Click image for larger version

Name:	589F87EC-1BEC-44E4-9313-9BF386F85DA9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	25142943
    Last edited by Kmiles84; 03-29-2018, 04:46 PM.

What year model?

Comment

Happened to me too haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

2013. Got the blow dryer under the carpet as we speak

Comment

That’s not gonna smell special

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            That’s not gonna smell special
            Hope I get lucky since I caught it today after it happened last night

Comment

[ATTACH]902697[/ATTACH]

Comment

I had to pull the back glass out of my 2012 and reseal it because it was leaking....not fun. Seems to be common as well...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

My 14 work truck does the same thing ..

Comment

Just be glad the moon roof mechanicim did not break. That cost me $1k and it leaked after they finished the rebuild!! Fixed now but what a expensive problem.

Comment

I had my sun roof replaced under warranty because it stopped working in the open position. Back glass was replaced because it rattled. Door panel key pad replaced because would not light up, rear sliding glass button replace, AC evaporator replaced, AC control replaced, rear differential seal was leaking and replaced, o-ring in radiator hose that failed and caused leak replaced, door lock actuators repacked. Lucky all under warranty, but **** the luck for sure. If anyone has a problem with their F-150 hit me up, I have seen some problems. This is all under 55,000 miles and have 5,000 more to go under warranty

Comment

I must be lucky only have had to replace tires, brakes, and spark plugs at 125,000 on a 2010

Comment

My 01 leaked around the rear glass, I pulled it out and it was never sealed, sales it up with the proper sealant and never leaked again, sunroof was permantly sealed shut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2012 and at nearly 190k haven't done anything except brake pads, one radiator hose, two O2 sensors and both catalytic converters. All of that in the last 20k. Just replaced the converters today because I have a new one sitting in the garage waiting on my cover, and I'm selling the '12. I hope the new one is as good as all the others I've owned !

Comment

my 2011 Silverado does it every few years

Comment

Working...
                              X