North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
    Oreilly said China sent back N Korean ships loaded with coal, wouldn't buy the coal. Could be rough times ahead for fatty......
    Wow...maybe trump's meeting last week with the china prez was successful!?

Comment

Originally posted by SBXT View Post
      Man must've thrown that rock after all[emoji33]
      I threw that rock!!

Nice to check that one off my bucket list!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I threw that rock!!

Awesome! Cool pics posted earlier... What area is it in SK?? Looks like the exotics would not have a chance of jumping that fence

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Which one trump or Fat Kim?
          LMAO........now that is hilarious!
          Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Kinda odd that we can't find a way to assassinate him. He had his brother off'd in a public airport surely the US govt could find a way to quietly kill him
          Ding, ding, ding!!! Makes one wonder outloud actually.
          I threw that rock!!

Sir, you have one heckuva bucket list! Is taking a whiz on the Kremlin steps next on the list next????

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Awesome! Cool pics posted earlier... What area is it in SK?? Looks like the exotics would not have a chance of jumping that fence
            It was near YeonCheon I believe. There are not many places you can actually walk up to the fence. Even then there is a sliver of "neutral" ground between both fences.

Comment

If they conduct that nuclear test this weekend somethings going to happen.

Comment

If they conduct that nuclear test this weekend somethings going to happen.
                Yeah. I hope it's shot out of the sky. That should get the little fat guys attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Yeah. I hope it's shot out of the sky. That should get the little fat guys attention.
                  Its going to be an underground test. But yeah I think Trumps gonna send some tomahawks in that direction if it goes boom.

Comment

NK's Vice Foreign Minister was quoted as saying the Trum Administration is "more viscous and aggressive than that of Barack Obama."

Yeah the former was neutered, the latter is not!

Comment

I don't care 2 flying flips about Obummer....but I sure wonder what going through his mind as he watching all this unfold under Trump.

Comment

Trump wont have to do it. CHINA is about to shut the little fat guy down. 160,000 equipped Chinese soldiers lined up on the NK border right now. trump told China to stop them or we would and that they may not like the way we do it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Trump wont have to do it. CHINA is about to shut the little fat guy down. 160,000 equipped Chinese soldiers lined up on the NK border right now. trump told China to stop them or we would and that they may not like the way we do it very much.
                          I think they would like to avoid millions of starving people flooding into China. So, you're probably spot on!

Comment

Comment

My sister is a civilian in South Korea. She has been told to have bags packed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                I'm not sure what that was, but I now have a strange hankering for Korean BBQ' cat!

Comment

Working...
                                X