No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I hunted Sunday thru Thursday morning and tag soup for this year. Passed up on a small buck on Monday morning. Rattled a small 8pt buck Wednesday evening but but way outside bow range. Buck would not have given shotgun shot because he was moving. Thursday was a good day to hunt because of cold front but had to leave for a funeral back in El Paso. Looking foward to next deer hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope the rest of you with time to hunt can tag a good buck. Good luck!![emoji1018][emoji1018]

Comment

Good looking rifle you had bro... looks
        Like you were empty handed though... sorry
        Boutcha ya....

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

Good looking rifle you had bro... looks
          Like you were empty handed though... sorry
          Boutcha ya....

Rifle wth??

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Merry Christmas Gents!

Comment

Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Comment

Last weekend to hunt TBR. Good luck all

Comment

Spring turkey bump. Two weeks from north zone opener. Gunna try to get a standby spot at San Angelo state park and then head to twin buttes.

Comment

Anyone done any scouting on TBR?

Comment

I scouted out near the island last week and was surprised to find someone living near the very back in 4. Is this normal for that area? I believe it's near Camp Seider.

Comment

How is the hunting now that the annual permit is needed? Is there still a lot of traffic through there? Are items still coming up missing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone been there this weekend for turkeys? If so how was it?

Comment

I went last year the very last weekend of the season. Saw a tom with a group of hens on private property bordering section IV. I've never been out there early enough or late enough to figure out where the birds roost out there.

Comment

All,

We will be holding a public hearing on Twin Buttes Reservoir APH program on April 18th, 2017 at the McNease Convention Center (500 Rio Concho Drive - San Angelo, TX) with a start time of 7 PM.

The purpose of the meeting is twofold. First, we would like to inform the public on the status of our road/trail plan along with a general update that will address several areas such as potential grants, dove fields, game census counts, grazing leases, and general law enforcement issues. Secondly, we will have some time allotted for public comments on the recreational use.

Hope to see you there.

Jason Huebner
                              Lieutenant Game Warden

Comment

Originally posted by TGW View Post
                                All,

We will be holding a public hearing on Twin Buttes Reservoir APH program on April 18th, 2017 at the McNease Convention Center (500 Rio Concho Drive - San Angelo, TX) with a start time of 7 PM.

The purpose of the meeting is twofold. First, we would like to inform the public on the status of our road/trail plan along with a general update that will address several areas such as potential grants, dove fields, game census counts, grazing leases, and general law enforcement issues. Secondly, we will have some time allotted for public comments on the recreational use.

Hope to see you there.

Jason Huebner
                                Lieutenant Game Warden

Will there be a place were we can find the information covered after the meeting has taken place, for the people who can't attend the meeting?

Comment

Working...
                                X