View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 09:30 AM   #730
bzzboyz
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyPhil View Post
Got this off Facebook.

Attention Hunters:
Due to the overwhelming interest in the April Emergency Exotic Hunts, we have changed the permit selection process. To prevent dangerous overcrowding, potential conflict, and traffic hazards, the Laguna Atascosa NWR is NOT allocating hunt permits on a “first-come-first-serve” basis. The April hunt permits will be allocated through a local lottery. To apply and qualify for a permit, interested hunters or their proxy must drop off applications (in person) between 8 am and 11 am on March 5th, 2018. No applications will be accepted through the mail, fax, or email. Applicants can choose to wait for the drawing which will take place at 11:30 am at the Refuge Headquarters. Although, applicants WILL NOT be required to be present for the drawing to receive a permit, selected hunters will be required to pay for their permit (by cash only) by 3 pm (CST) on Wednesday, March 7th, 2018. Thank you for your interest in Laguna Atascosa NWR big game hunts, please spread the word about this important change, and call 956-748-3607 x105 with concerns or questions.

Was just about to post. Any Green Screeners down that way want to be my Proxy? I'll buy dinner if I'm drawn.
bzzboyz is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top