Laguna Atascosa 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
    Good question. If one proxy is allowed to turn in several then why not just let people mail them?
    x2
    I guess they're still trying to give locals the advantage, but if they're doing proxies they may as well allow applications to be mailed. And allowing payment online would be much easier as well.

Comment

“In person” indicates one app per... but who knows!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tried to call by only got voicemail.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
          I guess they're still trying to give locals the advantage, but if they're doing proxies they may as well allow applications to be mailed.
          It might not be pure local favoritism. Dealing with faxed and mailed and emailed and in-person applications (and treating them all fairly) is a logistically difficult task. By saying "y'all gotta come in person and fill out the draw cards and put them in the box your own **** selves" they're saving their staff a lot of time.

That said, if it's open to everyone who has a reasonably good family or friend connection in the Valley, that's like probably close to half the state.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ryan-in-SA1;13207488]It might not be pure local favoritism. Dealing with faxed and mailed and emailed and in-person applications (and treating them all fairly) is a logistically difficult task. By saying "y'all gotta come in person and fill out the draw cards and put them in the box your own **** selves" they're saving their staff a lot of time.

that's understandable as well, I'm interested to get some clarification

Comment

I'm glad to see the lottery, that should keep down some side of the road chaos. And making it easier for locals or not, I'm glad to see them involving hunters instead of snipers.
              Good job and g Good luck!
              Looking forward to tagging along on a few hunts over the GS.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Application is suppose to be up on their web site but I cannot find it.

Comment

A person or proxy can submit an application with 2 additional hunters.

Total of 3 Hunters per Application

Comment

Let's see. 30.06 and .54 percussion black powder for close ups. I'm in.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do y'all know if any hunters saw or harvested any of the fallow deer that the staff were talking about during orientation?

Comment

I just completed the TPWD Survey for National Wildlife Refuge Drawn Hunts.

It allows you to comment freely on the positive and negative aspects/experiences anonymously.

Each hunter should take 5 minutes to complete, you should have received it via email.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                          I just completed the TPWD Survey for National Wildlife Refuge Drawn Hunts.

It allows you to comment freely on the positive and negative aspects/experiences anonymously.

Each hunter should take 5 minutes to complete, you should have received it via email.
                          I did the same yesterday.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X