X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southpaw

Comment

Gummo
      this is the hands down winner. Try to watch it. I dare you!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        I’ll second that!

District 9 was a great movie.

I wonder about some of y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          Open Water

I’ve seen some real dogs but I can’t think of any close to this one. A couple is having some marital problems so they decide to take a vacation. They are both certified diversso they go on a dive vacation. The plot is that they go offshore with several other unknown people and are left behind as the party boat goes in and does not take a headcount. It is supposedly based on a true story.

The movie is about an hour and 20 minutes long and about an hour of it is them several miles offshore. The only scenery is the water with a man and a women who have an hour long conversation pondering their fatr and the problems they have had in their lives. That’s it. It’s basically an hour long family disturbance with no scenery. They both die at the end but you really don’t see anything.

Even the other terrible movies that I have seen, there was some redeeming factor like maybe I laughed for 30 seconds or something.
          Wasn't there a decent nekkid seen? Can't be the worst movie ever.

Comment

Elvira Madigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

I'm with you, that movie is awesome

Comment

Waterworld

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                  X2 on clockwork orange. Time wasted I’ll never get back
                  Yep, I have tried to watch it all the way to the end about three times, when I was younger and try to figure out what it was about. Never could sit through the whole thing, never figured it out either. Got ****** off, that I wasted my time trying to figure it out. I heard it was supposed to be a good movie, I never got it, I was lost through the movie as far as I could watch it. Most British movies I have tried to watch, I felt the same way about. I really think the British are the most boring people on the planet.

Comment

Most of the movies listed in this thread, I have never heard of, but am going to try to remember not to watch.

Comment

Children of Men, with Clive Owen....I think I got the right movie title! Worst EVER

Comment

Windtalkers. A great subject set in a great moment in history, with some decent actors;.....ruined by lame dialogue, an over-romanticized departure from the facts, corny special effects, lame stunt work, and in spite of being filmed on a pacific island (Oahu), looks it was filmed on a studio back lot.

cricman

Comment

Mother was absolutely terrible....i do believe they left the rest of the title name off the end. And I say that because as we walked out of the theater, I said MF, I can't get those two hours of my life back.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Yep. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

Comment

It’s really interesting how much people can differ in our tastes for movies.

Any movie with Ray Liota. Any movie with Jason Statham. And the one movie that I’m aware of that features both of them, In the Name of the King, well, let’s just say I’d rather watch Battlefield Earth again before seeing any length of that movie ever again.

Comment

The Thin Red Line.

Steaming pile of garbage

Comment

Working...
                                X