2015 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent update q.

Glad to see that you executing a plan to put this deer on the ground. After thinking through this I agree with the approach of using the smoke pole. I'm sure you would rather get it done with the bow but you may never get a shot at this caliber of a buck again. Seize the day. Enjoy the moment.

Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

WELL, SHOT THIS OK 9 POINT LAST WEEK IN DENTON COUNTY. TAKES ALL THE PRESSURE OFF OF OKLAHOMA UNLESS I SEE A STUD. HAD IT PICKED OUT FOR MY SON WHO OPTED TO GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME.....HIS MISTAKE

HOPEFULLY HE WILL SCORE NEXT!
      Attached Files

Comment

Finally got a nice buck pick in ok. I was thinking he looks 3 1/2. What do y'all think?
        Attached Files

Comment

may be a little older. hard to tell on those OK deer. mine form last year was only a three and scored 140"

Comment

Originally posted by kva393 View Post
            Finally got a nice buck pick in ok. I was thinking he looks 3 1/2. What do y'all think?
            I think 4 1/2, I have a bunch of pics of deer I think are three and he looks more mature than them. Like them dark horns.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
              I think 4 1/2, I have a bunch of pics of deer I think are three and he looks more mature than them. Like them dark horns.

I agree. Looks older than 3.5.

Also agree that the dark horns are awesome.

Comment

Thanks, guys. If he shows up tomorrow morning he's gonna have a rage heading his way

Comment

Good luck, buddy. That's a good buck.

Comment

Pic

Checked my camera yesterday and had several pictures of this guy. I've had pics of several good bucks since I bought the place five years ago and this is one of the best bucks.

Comment

Pic

Here is the picture
                      Attached Files

Comment

Toad.

Very nice to see! Thanks for sharing. Awaiting ldp's

Comment

That's a stud

Comment

I'm hoping to get up there the first and second weeks of November. Wife is pregnant with #2 and due the first week of December. We have a doctor's appointment this week to see how she is progressing. If the Doc thinks the baby may come early my hunting season is over before it began, October has been a hectic month for me and have not been able to hunt at all.

Comment

We are gearing up for black powder. About half of the lease members will be bow hunting though. Should be up in the woods for nine days straight. Super pumped as usual

Comment

Originally posted by kdarwin View Post
                                Here is the picture

That is an absolute giant... Best of luck and keep us updated .

Comment

Working...
                                X