Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    My point is that I like independent/unbiased investigations of those in power. Not just when we are investigating the Dems. I'm not sure what influence Russia has on our president. I think that is what this investigation was supposed to tell us. If none, then great. I know there was quite a bit of smoke and this is why the FBI was investigating. Looks bad when you fire the guy in charge during the investigation of your campaign. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired. I would think you either or do it when they screw up or after the investigation....unless you want to influence the investigation.
    They have had since Nov 7 to dig up any proof of a Russian connection. If there was any evidence found it would have leaked by now.

Comment

My point is that I like independent/unbiased investigations of those in power. Not just when we are investigating the Dems. I'm not sure what influence Russia has on our president. I think that is what this investigation was supposed to tell us. If none, then great. I know there was quite a bit of smoke and this is why the FBI was investigating. Looks bad when you fire the guy in charge during the investigation of your campaign. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired. I would think you either or do it when they screw up or after the investigation....unless you want to influence the investigation.
      I has been proven with many months of investigation that there is nothing to be found.
      The only thing found during this process is that the obama admid was breaking federal law by spying on Trump and many other people, thats the investigation that needs to be taking place

Comment

So 6 months of investigating and nothing leaked to the public is now considered proof that there was no wrongdoing? Sounds legit.

Comment

How did Russia influence Trumps campaign? This Russia stuff came up before the election. Now that Trump won........by electoral college mine you, they are investigating what influence Russia has on Trump. So which is it? Russia got Trump elected and now has influence on him, or the country elected Trump, but Russia may have influence on him. This has been a witch hunt since BEFORE THE ELECTION. Is this just a farce intended to shield Clintons relationship with Russia? We all know she has one. What freaking gives?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            They have had since Nov 7 to dig up any proof of a Russian connection. If there was any evidence found it would have leaked by now.
            Plenty of evidence has leaked. If it wasn't for the leaks Flynn would still be on the job. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              How did Russia influence Trumps campaign? This Russia stuff came up before the election. Now that Trump won........by electoral college mine you, they are investigating what influence Russia has on Trump. So which is it? Russia got Trump elected and now has influence on him, or the country elected Trump, but Russia may have influence on him. This has been a witch hunt since BEFORE THE ELECTION. Is this just a farce intended to shield Clintons relationship with Russia? We all know she has one. What freaking gives?
              Good question. Let's have an impartial investigation.....during which the guy being investigated will fire the guy leading the department in charge of the investigation. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Good question. Let's have an impartial investigation.....during which the guy being investigated will fire the guy leading the department in charge of the investigation. Nothing to see here.
                Who ( if you could ) would you pick to do this investigation?

Comment

The same guy that had more than enough proof to indict Hillary Clinton but claimed she did not mean to commit the crimes. Also, the guy that uncovered Umma's criminal activity and also failed to attemp an indictment?? This guy should have been be fired by Obama.

Comment

And how is it that the past several months of investigation NOT impartial?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Who ( if you could ) would you pick to do this investigation?
                      I would say the FBI unless we have a better group of Investigators out there that I'm not aware of.

Comment

Except that firing the top guy won't make the investigation or any evidence disappear. The FBI staff would revolt if they believed Trump fired Comey to scuttle an investigation into any Trump-Russian collusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          The same guy that had more than enough proof to indict Hillary Clinton but claimed she did not mean to commit the crimes. Also, the guy that uncovered Umma's criminal activity and also failed to attemp an indictment?? This guy should have been be fired by Obama.
                          Or by Trump when he took office if he didn't think he was the guy to lead the FBI. But I don't think you do it when he is investigating YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Except that firing the top guy won't make the investigation or any evidence disappear. The FBI staff would revolt if they believed Trump fired Comey to scuttle an investigation into any Trump-Russian collusion.
                            Exactly, but that doesn't fit the narrative. Common sense has no place in the "Russian Connection ".

Comment

Or by Trump when he took office if he didn't think he was the guy to lead the FBI. But I don't think you do it when he is investigating YOU.
                              Well, at least he fired him instead of having him killed.........

Comment

Again, I seriously doubt Coney had anything to do with the actual investigation. Had Thrump done away with all of the FBI I would be raising a red flag as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X