No announcement yet.

Who is heading out this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing a super productive morn at work rt now then headed out after luch today!

Comment

I’ll be heading out Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Dillakilla View Post
        doing a super productive morn at work rt now then headed out after luch today!
        Me too minus the super productive part! OP - That last buck is FAT! is that in Brown County? I'd be curious what he weighs in at...

Comment

I am hunting today solo. Going to drive back tonight and pick my daughter up from school tomorrow for a hunting weekend. Hoping to get her first deer. She doesn't want a doe, only a buck and says she is willing to go home empty handed. She really just wants to beat her brother and get a bigger deer that he killed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
            Me too minus the super productive part! OP - That last buck is FAT! is that in Brown County? I'd be curious what he weighs in at...
            Man just updated my profile info. This is in Tom Green County, just south of San Angelo

Comment

I will be hunting this weekend. Might be my last weekend for a while. Really need to shoot a doe. Not allowed to shoot a mature buck this year. Maybe I can find a cull buck to shoot. Been seeing a lot of deer from my bow stand. Last weekend I saw 2 mature bucks really fight for a solid 4 minute (I videoed 3:34 seconds (mostly sound because they were back in the brush most of the time) plus it took me at least one minute to get my phone out of my pocket with the other 2 bucks right there. It was awesome with all the horn banging, grunting, straining, dust flying everywhere. Only the second real fight I have ever witness.

Comment

I am, going to see family and get in the blind a few times (with the bow). First hunts since the second weekend in ocober

Comment

Headed out tonight

Comment

Jealous of everyone hunting right now

Comment

Leaving tomorrow afternoon; should be a good weekend...but then again it's always a good weekend when spent in the outdoors.

Comment

I'm heading out in a couple hours. Hunting through Sunday. They should really be on the move in my parts this weekend. 10th - the 12th is usually when the switch gets turned on. Can't wait! Good luck everyone.

Comment

I am heading out but I am putting up hog panel around my feeder, the cows have finally timed it out and are in my feeder every afternoon waiting for it to go off. it kills my afternoon hunt and I am sure it keeps the deer out since that is where they bed up for the night!

Comment

I'll be hunting for 5 days straight starting on Saturday.

Comment

Good luck to all of u. im not heading down til thanksgiving

Comment

I would guess at 3.5 from that one picture.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X