Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.

Comment

I love conversations that don't need me. Do what garguy says Jason.

Here's one more from my buddies side. I saw him two years ago then he disappeared. We never got a picture, saw him in summer, nor hunting season last yr. He best not walk by me again this yr.
      Attached Files

Comment

What a giant. Saw him in the big eight thread and he's just a beast. Only way to put it. What do you think he's going to score?

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
          What a giant. Saw him in the big eight thread and he's just a beast. Only way to put it. What do you think he's going to score?
          High 160's if not a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
            Sorry bout that. It is your thread. Ill try to do better.

Comment

Here's one more from my buddies side. I saw him two years ago then he disappeared. We never got a picture, saw him in summer, nor hunting season last yr. He best not walk by me again this yr.

175 Rusty!!! Every inch of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Sorry bout that. It is your thread. Ill try to do better.
                Appreciate the help. We are dealing with a few rain issues over here that have all busy.
                11" in 4 days More to come

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                  175 Rusty!!! Every inch of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I know, its just hard to say it

Comment

175" without the bonus brow guard.
                    I'll say it. 180"

Comment

It would be interesting to have someone else start a thread with pics of that deer to age and score. There would be a crowd of experts call him a 4 year old and 120-130. Its hard to make people understand they are looking at a 275lb deer.

me personally, I thought he was in the 170s but everything about him is giant. thats how deer get under scored.

Comment

Whoah, thats some Whoppers! Yikes Uh Uh Uh

Comment

Mr. Rusty, if I may, I would like to point out to the casual observer, some things that can put this big bodied buck's rack in perspective. Most of us have a mount on our wall we can look at for comparison. Note the ear and the cup of the ear - compare that to the mass on this buck's velvet beams. Compare the same mass to the size of his upper front leg. Now compare the overall rack height, and length of beams to the height of the deer's body at the shoulders. This is a BIG buck! Thank you for sharing him with us.

Mr. Sid

Comment

I would have for sure have estimated in the 170's. He's an absolute stud! I wish we could grow food plots like you. The Texas hill country just doesn't have that kind of moisture, but one can always dream.

Comment

Here's a couple of 3 yr olds we are excited about. I suspect the double main beam on the rt side of the nontypical will not reappear next yr. Will be interesting to see.

One thing we are noticing is that thru the years the younger bucks are getting bigger and bigger. The value of long term nutrition.
                              Attached Files

Comment

simply amazing! Love when this thread is updated!

Comment

Working...
                                X