Beware of Harvey refugee posers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware of Harvey refugee posers

I was approached by a female in a white suv (not jeep) that said she was a refugee from Harvey and could I help. Anything would help.
    There was something wrong here not sure what it was (maybe 30 years as a popo) I asked her to see her DL and she asked why.
    So I can be sure she was from Houston.
    Her reply was O we just moved there last week. THE sticker on the windshield will also tell you the county of registration
    Just a heads up. Its a shame the low lifes that a situation can bring out.
    A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE HEROS THAT RESPONDED

Nice catch.. shame how low some people stoop

Comment

Had one call about a truck and when the conversation started with "hi im from houston"

we couldnt work a deal unfortunately.

Comment

Weve had em come into our emergency room asking for their pain meds because they had to vacate so fast they couldnt gather them.

Comment

scum

Comment

Ridiculous! Should be a penalty for folks getting caught impersonating disaster victims!

Comment

The rats are scavenging

Comment

Bad deal, there are so many that truly need the help and you got people like this taking even more from them.

Comment

Probably a liberal

Comment

Folks will try anything. There used to be a 1 legged guy driving around Lindale in a van always wanting $$ to get to his doctors appointement in Terrell. Always the same story everytime. After the first couple years I would beat him to the punch and ask him for money so I could get to my doctors appointment in Terrell! Maybe he finally got there? I haven't seen him in a couple years.

Comment

I just get 15 or so gift cards that have no money on them, and I give them one. Would love to see the look on their face when they find out that they tried to scam me but I really scammed them LOL

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                        I just get 15 or so gift cards that have no money on them, and I give them one. Would love to see the look on their face when they find out that they tried to scam me but I really scammed them LOL

Comment

Yeah i had one try and sell me a 200 dollar Academy gift card for half off yesterday. I asked if we could go inside to verify amount on card. She briskly walked away.

Comment

Have peace in knowing her and other scammers will burn in Hell until they are extra crispy

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                              haha!! Now I want a stack of empty gift cards!! Give the gift that keeps giving! Giving me laughs that is!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X