Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
    Blob.

For stationary yes. Dang thing is a pain to haul around tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take a look at the Matrix Target.

Comment

I got a Spyder Web target a couple months back and I'm loving it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Watch camofire- they run some good deals on Rhinehart and HIPS
          I bought a Rhinehart cube type target a couple of weeks ago from Camofire. It has some cosmetic flaws but still is a good deal. I have an old 18-1 at the lease that I've had for several years that has given me good service.

Comment

HIPS targets- 100% USA made materials and a TX company.
            Watch the comparison video vs other blocks.
            I shoot bh's and field tips in mine. A child can pull them out fairly easy.

Comment

look on ebay for the rhineharts that are blemished, they're new but sold about 15-30% off because their blemished....I bought a rhinehart block last month for 69.99 on ebay

Comment

You need to check out Hips Archery Targets here in TX. For field points they make awesome targets. Not sure if they have broad-head things yet...

Comment

I'm on hips prostaff and have some serious hitting power with my really long draw length. They stand up to my heavy shooting. I'm going on 8000 shots on my grizzly and about 10k on my herd bull in the last year.

The way the target is built is with heat welded blocks, no glue what so ever. You can shoot all 6 sides without fear of any soft spots or the target blowing up. Even if you shoot a big huge hole in the plastic cover it might not look pretty but it will not affect stopping power.

The trick to longevity with this as with any target is spreading your shots around, and not shooting groups.

Pm me and I'll send you a promo code

I forgot to say, you can shoot broadheads and field points into the same target at the same time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rhinehart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Matrix Targets!

Comment

Hips!! Hands down,no better target for the money! Easy arrow removal, shoot field points,broadheads and 6 sides to shoot. Each side has a diffrent target to shoot at. Plus your supporting Texas,USA when ya buy one. Ive got the Muley and ive put close to 2,000 field point shots into it and probably around 2 dozen broadhead shots,both fixed and mechanical. Still stops my micro shafts!!

Comment

Your mulley has lots of life left in it. Mine has choose to 8000 shoots into it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I shoot a block but I've heard lots of good things about Rhinehart. There's an 18-1 on camofire right now (for another 3.5 hours) for $83 and some change

Comment

Man if a block lasts you three years a rhinehart will last a lifetime. Lol

Comment

What's up with Hips? I've tried to buy 2 targets this summer and both orders were cancelled. I contacted them and they said they were having some problems but they would contact me when they were available again.

Never heard back so I ended up buying a Rhinehart XL.

Comment

Working...
                                X