Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats pretty motivating!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
      Congrats on the weight loss!! Great job.
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
        Great Job Rich, this reminds me of the Snake Juice Diet i watch on youtube.
        I like Cole but I can't take the yelling/cussing. He was skinny when he started fasting so I can't really identify with his journey. Also he doesn't even drink the snake juice he said. He only drinks **** for electrolytes so he's pretty far out there. Might be why he's always ******! He also pushes that everything Jesus and all his miracles did were due to fasting. People in his group have a lot of knowledge on fasting and are very helpful...

Comment

Rich I joined your FB but I really can't stand FB so I'll post here I'm 42 hours in right now. Golfed in the heat yesterday, went to the gym this morning, did my lawn just now - so no energy issues. However, I slept worse last night that any time in recent memory. Thought I'd be tired and would sleep well but I may have only gotten an hour total.

Drinking your ER water now. Gonna see if I eat tonight or have a small breakfast before golf in the morning. Needed something to help my keto stall and I hope this is it.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            Rich I joined your FB but I really can't stand FB so I'll post here I'm 42 hours in right now. Golfed in the heat yesterday, went to the gym this morning, did my lawn just now - so no energy issues. However, I slept worse last night that any time in recent memory. Thought I'd be tired and would sleep well but I may have only gotten an hour total.

Drinking your ER water now. Gonna see if I eat tonight or have a small breakfast before golf in the morning. Needed something to help my keto stall and I hope this is it.
            Hey Tex. I'm always on here so no problem. I've got a lot of questions because 1 hour of sleep is horrible. How much sleep do you get normally? Are you in Ketosis by now? Fasting Forced ketosis might make you sleep deeper once you get into it. Should happen in 24-48 hours of fasting. There are a few reasons for not sleeping on a fast. Your body is producing more norepinephrine, a hormone that makes you energized and alert, so you can go out and hunt. I usually sleep a couple hours less per night when fasting and I hear this is typical. Your body is also producing histamines to fight the toxins being processed. Just as anti-histamine meds make you drowsy--histamines have the opposite effect. Also, your body is not spending time with digesting food which used to take up to 65% of your energy. That's why you have lots of energy. Your body is also burning fat instead of sugar--fat is a far more efficient fuel and energy source so in the beginning you will have an abundance of energy until your bodies energy pathways become more efficient. You also don't need as much sleep as you 're used to--you will be able to get by on a lot less. Try exercising or give yourself a foam roller massage before you go to bed. Cold showers. Like 10-15 min. Wears you out like a cardio workout. I hear an Epsom salt bath also helps. Also, count back wards from 100 (seriously). Drink a glass of plain camomile tea (1 glass of water 2 camomile tea bags) and it helps staying sleep. Also can try Alkaline Water, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil mix buy spray bottle (or diffuser) and spray around room and on pillow helps calm the body. If still not sleeping on a fast than try eating some Garlic cloves. Technically this breaks the fast but only the autophagy. Not the fat burning. Sleep is critically important.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
              Thats pretty motivating!
              Thanks Tward!

Comment

Holy cow that is impressive

Comment

Congrats! Great accomplishment. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                    I like Cole but I can't take the yelling/cussing. He was skinny when he started fasting so I can't really identify with his journey. Also he doesn't even drink the snake juice he said. He only drinks **** for electrolytes so he's pretty far out there. Might be why he's always ******! He also pushes that everything Jesus and all his miracles did were due to fasting. People in his group have a lot of knowledge on fasting and are very helpful...

Yeah I think he would get his message across better curving the language and like you I do not agree with him spiritually. I have some friends that followed his Snake Juice recipe. One started after bad doctors visits and test results. Three months into it Dr. was impressed with results and test are all normal now. So yes fasting is healthy if done right.

Comment

Hey Tex. I'm always on here so no problem. I've got a lot of questions because 1 hour of sleep is horrible. How much sleep do you get normally? Are you in Ketosis by now? Fasting Forced ketosis might make you sleep deeper once you get into it. Should happen in 24-48 hours of fasting. There are a few reasons for not sleeping on a fast. Your body is producing more norepinephrine, a hormone that makes you energized and alert, so you can go out and hunt. I usually sleep a couple hours less per night when fasting and I hear this is typical. Your body is also producing histamines to fight the toxins being processed. Just as anti-histamine meds make you drowsy--histamines have the opposite effect. Also, your body is not spending time with digesting food which used to take up to 65% of your energy. That's why you have lots of energy. Your body is also burning fat instead of sugar--fat is a far more efficient fuel and energy source so in the beginning you will have an abundance of energy until your bodies energy pathways become more efficient. You also don't need as much sleep as you 're used to--you will be able to get by on a lot less. Try exercising or give yourself a foam roller massage before you go to bed. Cold showers. Like 10-15 min. Wears you out like a cardio workout. I hear an Epsom salt bath also helps. Also, count back wards from 100 (seriously). Drink a glass of plain camomile tea (1 glass of water 2 camomile tea bags) and it helps staying sleep. Also can try Alkaline Water, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil mix buy spray bottle (or diffuser) and spray around room and on pillow helps calm the body. If still not sleeping on a fast than try eating some Garlic cloves. Technically this breaks the fast but only the autophagy. Not the fat burning. Sleep is critically important.

Thanks Rich. Yeah I was in ketosis when I started fasting and have been getting dark strips since yesterday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on your success! Keep it up! IF is a great way to take off and maintain. With practice you can actually lose weight and build some muscle at the same time.
                        I was once about 40% heavier on the scale than I am now but about half the man I am today. So I know what you did took commitment. I am very impressed.

Comment

Thanks Rich. Yeah I was in ketosis when I started fasting and have been getting dark strips since yesterday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          How long do you normally sleep?

Comment

How long do you normally sleep?
                            5 or 6 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                              Congratulations on your success! Keep it up! IF is a great way to take off and maintain. With practice you can actually lose weight and build some muscle at the same time.
                              I was once about 40% heavier on the scale than I am now but about half the man I am today. So I know what you did took commitment. I am very impressed.
                              Thanks brother! I plan to do OMAD and IF for maintenance combined with 1 48 hour fast per week depending on my workouts.

Comment

5 or 6 hours
                                Ok keep me in the loop on your sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X