No announcement yet.

Honoring a Bet...a RANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atta boy Curt, way to stick to your guns.... Now get out of the dang office and go shoot something already!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      H*** Id wear a pink too-too to get a free dozer delivered to my place for a week
      Basically what I came here to answer. You can pick what you want me to wear for those perks. Well, what are your loan terms

Comment

Guy from work still owes me $20... Sorry sucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I'm a Texans fan but I'll gladly wear the silver and blue in exchange for use of a dozer!

This^^^^^ was my first thought when I read it

Comment

Tell me more about this dozer and do you have any openings...?

Yes, I couldn't agree more. If you can't afford to pay then don't play.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Come on Mary. Wear your red!!!
              My name was on the correct side of the list!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                So we had a friendly bet in our office. We put up two big signs, one a Texans logo and the other a Cowboys logo. Personnel were to write their name on the team that they supported. Both sides talked a tremendous amount of trash all week considering that both team are pretty bad, but it was fun and involved lots of side bets. The supporters of the losing team were to wear the winning teams colors this morning. I'd say about half of the Cowboys fans that participated honored the bet. I've heard everything from "I don't have a red shirt" to "the game was fixed". Sooooo, I had someone look at every name on that sheet and check to see if they were wearing red. Sooner or later, somebody will need a day off, need to borrow a trailer, want to take a dozer to their deer lease, or need a loan and I'm going to remember than they couldn't honor a simple, friendly bet.

And yes, if the Texans had lost I'd have felt the same way. The Cowboys fans that did honor the bet are ****** off too.

Speaking of bets, I do believe we had a friendly bet too, and I am here to honor my side of it. Im not like your deadbeat employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  My name was on the correct side of the list!
                  Way to hang Mary! Can I borrow your dozer?

Comment

What size dozer?

I'm evaluating if it is worth it to act like I give a crap about football for a few days

Comment

Lmao at you dozermongers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Lmao at you dozermongers!

If you didn't already own thirty of them.....you'd want one too!

Comment

Gotta be good for your word.

Comment

Thanks for the use of the dozer should have it back by the end of the month

Comment

I'll BET ya someone is gonna be ****** when they don't get to use your dozer.

Comment

Sorry ! Can you send the fuel truck out getting low thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X