Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
    I’m on my first purchase of shady rays. Bought 3 pair, shipped quick, and love the glasses. Lost my favorite pair on the lake 2 weeks ago, sent them an email with my previous order# and the model I lost, got an email back in 30 min with a link to pay $9 to ship a replacement pair. I’m very impressed with the quality, clarity and fit of all 3 styles.

Good to hear! Mine should be here Friday it looks like. If they’re as good as I’ve been reading, the Costa’s will be going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Epoch and Maxx are great glasses in the 20.00 range, sold my costas, because I like these lenses better for driving. I am very hard on glasses and for everyday work at the golf course, I bought a pair of foster grants at king dollar for 1.25, they do the job.

Comment

Just threw my Shady Rays in the trash and went back to Oakley. I hated them.

Comment

I just bought 2 pair of Native glasses.. they are freaking awesome! I wear oakley flak jackets for running, Smith's for shooting and cycling and now Natives for everyday. Very good designs

Comment

Love my Shady Rays!

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
              Not to hijak, but Flying fisherman glasses are also very affordable compared to costa prices and the quality is great. Sorry I don't have any info on the shadys though.
              I really like these - lot of different styles and lenses. get them for $15 or so on Amazon. never broken a pair but have bought new ones only after 2 or 3 years when the lenses get scratched too much over time. they also make them a bit smaller and fit me better than some of these goggle like glasses are way too big.

Comment

Shady Rays are legit. I have had the same pair for close to a year now. I will test the warranty soon. The lenses are finally scratched up to the point that it's bothering me.

Comment

I wear Oakley gas cans. I’ve tried others and I guess these just fit me perfect because I always go back. This is my 4th pair

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                    Just threw my Shady Rays in the trash and went back to Oakley. I hated them.
                    can you elaborate on this? The OP (and others like myself) are interested in reviews as they seem like nice glasses. Your post so far has been the only negative one, but with no detail. What didn't you like about them?

Appreciate the feedback

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                      can you elaborate on this? The OP (and others like myself) are interested in reviews as they seem like nice glasses. Your post so far has been the only negative one, but with no detail. What didn't you like about them?

Appreciate the feedback

Thanks
                      Uncomfortable, way too dark, claimed to be polarized but didn’t work as well as others for fishing.

Comment

I just ordered a pair of Shady Rays. Time will tell if I like them or not. I've seen a lot about their warranty.
                        The first time customer 20% discount code is TY20D
                        There was a code to get 30% or 35% off when you buy 3 pairs of glasses in the same order - RD35Y

Comment

Sunglasses

I received my three pair of Shady Rays today. Unfortunately, they were a let down. One pair fit okay. They are light but all three pair felt cheap. They really did not feel any different or fit any different than a pair of sunglasses you'd pick off the twirly rack at Walmart or Academy.

One of the things I always test is to set the glass down on the table to ensure both tips of the ear piece rest on the table. Of the three, none of them did this and it's noticeable when wearing them. In comparison to my Costa Reefton's, there is a night and day difference between the two. I've already received a return shipping label and will be sending them back tomorrow.

Comment

I'm a raving fan of the natives here..

Comment

Been going back forth about ordering a pair of the flying fisherman glasses. Does anyone have any real experience with them? All I wear are costas and I don’t wanna waste my time if they’re trash.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                                I just bought 2 pair of Native glasses.. they are freaking awesome! I wear oakley flak jackets for running, Smith's for shooting and cycling and now Natives for everyday. Very good designs
                                ^^^This^^^
                                Found these a couple of years ago and they are great. I normally break 2 pair of generic 50 buck-ish sunglasses every year but these Native are tough and show no signs of wear and tear. I've never needed it but it seems that they have a pretty good warranty as well.

I found a combo deal at Bass Pro, the glasses with polarized lenses (blue) plus 2 more sets of lenses (one polarized and one not) all for around $150 I think. The day after I bought them my wife tried them on and we went back and bought another pair for her. They are not cheap but they sure are nice and they are holding up very well plus the interchangeable lenses is a nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X