No announcement yet.

2018 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the pig Roger! I had fits with those dern Turkeys also until I finally broke the curse. I missed 3 with in 10 minutes one day and missed 2 prior opportunities as well before connecting and killing.
    My luck changed when I started shooting them in the back. To clarify not the Texas heart-shot but just facing away and tail feathers down not fanned out. This gives you a lot of North and south area.

Comment

Congrats Roger

Comment

Nice hog Roger!

Hope you drop a thunder chicken soon!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Roger!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way to go Roger!

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
              Congrats on the pig Roger! I had fits with those dern Turkeys also until I finally broke the curse. I missed 3 with in 10 minutes one day and missed 2 prior opportunities as well before connecting and killing.
              My luck changed when I started shooting them in the back. To clarify not the Texas heart-shot but just facing away and tail feathers down not fanned out. This gives you a lot of North and south area.
              I had them spooked away a few times and one arrow a bit high over the back I was already frustrated by then. Their vision is sharp see every small movement and jumpy . I have few more weeks to get it done, also turkey is something I never had an opportunity shoot so my first couple lessons in art of turkey.

Comment

WAY TO GO ROGER!! Keep after those turkeys you will connect with one soon I am sure.

Comment

Congrats Roger and stay after the birds. They are a lot of fun and really test you.

Comment

It was a wild chase, but I was finally able to harvest my first Boone & Crockett rat with my longbow. Thankfully, it was a short tracking job! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats guys!! That's a monster rat Shiloh!!

Comment

Shiloh! Talk about a small target lol

Comment

Good job on the rat.

Comment

Thats a big nasty rat on stick! Good job!

Comment

Wow! Helluva shot.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Which one is the rat? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Congrats bud !

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X