No announcement yet.

Recommend Shooting Sticks or Tripod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a tripod for sure. And the field pods are super nice. I like a bipod for most of my uses but for a youngster you will want the tripod for that extra stability. Also having something for them to put their elbow on is a great help for getting good and steady.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for all the input, I think the caldwell field pod is what we are looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Just as a PSA, my Primos Trigger Stick quit working at about two years old. It was used very little in that time and Primos would NOT make it good. It was ok while it was working, but no better than regular sticks IMO.
        Do you know what generations yours was? I heard that there were wide spread issues with the first and second generations....... like it stopped working the second time folks used it problems. I have yet to hear a complaint about the third gen's.

Comment

Gonna be the first to say, but the best is Really Right Stuff with a direct Arca Swiss mount on rifle. You’re going to pay for it but it allows minute of angle or better consistency off of a tripod.

Comment

Bog Pod tripod works great.

Comment

Check out the Kopfjager Reaper Grip and tripod. Without a doubt the steadiest tripod set up I’ve run. Perfect for a youngster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X