No announcement yet.

Kansas is home for the next 8 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kybourbon ... In the last page he was the one who called him out for it.. Some ppl

Comment

According to Google it's 11/18-2/15. I never knew predators had seasons.

Comment

Checking another state's hunting laws is always the first thing that comes to my mind when I see a picture posted of an animal killed outside of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          I'm cruising that post on FB now and they don't much care for out is state hunters.
          Same here, they’re saying he is a poacher... almost every other comment. Crazy how fast people assume things.

Comment

According to Google it's 11/18-2/15. I never knew predators had seasons.
            So they don't let you kill predators until Late November when fawns are old enough to better fend them off. Makes total sense... I guess they just care about the fur.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
              So they don't let you kill predators until Late November when fawns are old enough to better fend them off. Makes total sense... I guess they just care about the fur.
              Yep, makes no sense. You should ready the lunacy on the FB post. They are going rabid.

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
              Same here, they’re saying he is a poacher... almost every other comment. Crazy how fast people assume things.
              They are acting like OP'S soul purpose was to drive idk, 12 hrs, and poach a cat. Mob mentality.

Comment

From this thread - vehicle description - check, smokey hill river - check, exact photo - check. A lot of hassle over a bobcat. Someone needs a life.

Comment

I'm cruising that post on FB now and they don't much care for out is state hunters.
                  I bet they love the money those out of state hunters put into their economy though. Hunting is the only reason not to just drive right through that craphole.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                    From this thread - vehicle description - check, smokey hill river - check, exact photo - check. A lot of hassle over a bobcat. Someone needs a life.
                    Meow, Jeff. Very much meow.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      I bet they love the money those out of state hunters put into their economy though. Hunting is the only reason not to just drive right through that craphole.

The state does, the locals are whining about the increase in cost of hunting due to out of staters.

Comment

OP is also from Deer Park. An area just outside of Houston that experienced a lot of devastation during Harvey. This man was probably getting away to relax and enjoy himself for a few days. Hope you're proud of yourself, snitch boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                          OP is also from Deer Park. An area just outside of Houston that experienced a lot of devastation during Harvey. This man was probably getting away to relax and enjoy himself for a few days. Hope you're proud of yourself, snitch boy.
                          A lot of trouble to go through for a bobcat. A big game critter, understandably so. Someone has a high and mighty complex.

Comment

I'm not a facebook user but got on there to read some of the comments. I now remember why I'm not a facebook user.

Comment

The state does, the locals are whining about the increase in cost of hunting due to out of staters.
                              A whopping $27.50...it cost that much to fill up my commuter car!

Lifetime Senior Resident Hunt/Fish Combination: $42.50
                              • Senior Resident Hunt: $15.00
                              • Senior Resident Combination Hunt/Fish: $25.00
                              • Resident Hunt: $27.50
                              • Residents under 16: No license required
                              • Resident Combination Hunt & Fish: $47.50
                              • Resident Combination Hunt & Fish - Early Purchase: 42.50 (Must be purchased prior to February 1st.)
                              • Resident Apprentice (two-time purchase Hunter Education deferral): $27.50
                              • 5 Year Resident Combo Hunt & Fish: $182.50
                              • 5 Year Resident Hunt License: $102.50
                              • Multi-Year Resident Youth Hunt (ages 16-20): $42.50
                              • Multi-Year Resident Youth Combination Hunt & Fish (ages 16-20): $72.50 A youth hunting and/or fishing license is available for residents age 16-20. The one-time purchase, multi-year youth hunting OR fishing license is $42.50, multi-year hunting/fishing combination license is $72.50. This multi-year license expires on Dec. 31 of the year the person turns 21.
                              • Nonresident: $97.50 (Download Application if only applying by mail)
                              • Nonresident under 16: $42.50
                              • Nonresident Apprentice (two-time purchase Hunter Education deferral): $97.50
                              • Nonresident Combination Hunt & Fish: $137.50
                              • National Guard Permit: Free hunting, fishing, and Park Vehicle Permits are made available and issued based on funding to active members of the Kansas National Guard. DO NOT FAX!
                              • Download 2017 National Guard Hunting, Fishing, and Park Vehicle Permit Application (PDF)
                              • KS Disabled Veterans: Free hunting and fishing licenses are made available and issued based on funding. Applicant must provide a copy of current disabled veterans entitlement papers showing proof of at least 30% disability. DO NOT FAX!
                              • Download 2017 Disabled Veterans Hunting and Fishing License Application (PDF)

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                A whopping $27.50...it cost that much to fill up my commuter car!

Lifetime Senior Resident Hunt/Fish Combination: $42.50
                                • Senior Resident Hunt: $15.00
                                • Senior Resident Combination Hunt/Fish: $25.00
                                • Resident Hunt: $27.50
                                • Residents under 16: No license required
                                • Resident Combination Hunt & Fish: $47.50
                                • Resident Combination Hunt & Fish - Early Purchase: 42.50 (Must be purchased prior to February 1st.)
                                • Resident Apprentice (two-time purchase Hunter Education deferral): $27.50
                                • 5 Year Resident Combo Hunt & Fish: $182.50
                                • 5 Year Resident Hunt License: $102.50
                                • Multi-Year Resident Youth Hunt (ages 16-20): $42.50
                                • Multi-Year Resident Youth Combination Hunt & Fish (ages 16-20): $72.50 A youth hunting and/or fishing license is available for residents age 16-20. The one-time purchase, multi-year youth hunting OR fishing license is $42.50, multi-year hunting/fishing combination license is $72.50. This multi-year license expires on Dec. 31 of the year the person turns 21.
                                • Nonresident: $97.50 (Download Application if only applying by mail)
                                • Nonresident under 16: $42.50
                                • Nonresident Apprentice (two-time purchase Hunter Education deferral): $97.50
                                • Nonresident Combination Hunt & Fish: $137.50
                                • National Guard Permit: Free hunting, fishing, and Park Vehicle Permits are made available and issued based on funding to active members of the Kansas National Guard. DO NOT FAX!
                                • Download 2017 National Guard Hunting, Fishing, and Park Vehicle Permit Application (PDF)
                                • KS Disabled Veterans: Free hunting and fishing licenses are made available and issued based on funding. Applicant must provide a copy of current disabled veterans entitlement papers showing proof of at least 30% disability. DO NOT FAX!
                                • Download 2017 Disabled Veterans Hunting and Fishing License Application (PDF)
                                I think, from the post, that it has to do with people losing their free hunting land to people willing to pay. I agree, that's cheep.

Comment

Working...
                                X