Arm your selves men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
    What do you do for work? The state passed a law that employers can't keep their employees from carrying in their vehicle to work, except in a few circumstances like at a refinery. Unless you work in one of the places listed, it doesn't matter what your employer thinks about a gun in your truck.
    How does a gun in your truck help? Since Texas passed open carry, my office decided to not allow handguns (concealed or not). Sucks, but you follow the law or don’t.

Comment

Absolutely....

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post

Word.

Frowned upon in the office.
        It was frowned upon in the news paper office also.
        I bet when that fellow was under his desk waiting his turn to get shot, he sure thought that was a stupid rule.

Comment

Plant worker, so not an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            A news reporter Tweeted
            "“There is nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while you’re under your desk and then hear the gunman reload,” Mr. Davis wrote.

I can't decide whether to feel sorry for this man are not.

As a man I feel a responsibility to defend and protect those around me. I know fighting a man armed with a shotgun, when you only have a handgun is poor odds at best but hiding under a desk while he reloads ?

Arm your selves men. The world is full of evil people who dream of doing harm to the weak, don't be weak.

Their are 4 good men in my office building. Each has a gun on his belt, a handgun in his desk and a long gun leaning in the corner.
            I had a salesman ask what in the world we were afraid of..... I said not a dam thing
            [ATTACH]913561[/ATTACH]
            Sounds like my kind of place! Y'all hiring?

Comment

I have mine right here.

Comment

The only person that can protect you is yourself. That is how it has always been and how it always should be.

Comment

I think and believe if I heard him reload I'd a been in motion to lay some smackown on that donkey

Comment

Prime example of why I now carry every day and everywhere.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Right on!

Comment

Dilly Dilly

Comment

Word

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
                              What do you do for work? The state passed a law that employers can't keep their employees from carrying in their vehicle to work, except in a few circumstances like at a refinery. Unless you work in one of the places listed, it doesn't matter what your employer thinks about a gun in your truck.
                              * I'm a circumstance

At least we have top tier security at the gates.......bahahahahahaah....thats ***** funny

Comment

rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 !!

Comment

Working...
                                X