X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are some pigs! Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work! Looks like 2nd, 3rd, and 4th was a real close race.

Comment

Big lake little crappie!! Guys that won are the best in Texas hands down. Was blown away we had second. Guess everybody else struggled too. Off to Richland Chambers next month. Never been there before. Currently trying to figure out where I can run and can't! Sounds like it's full of random big stumps right under the surface.

Comment

Weekends loot!!! Fish fry Sat!!

Comment

Nice Haul! A Plentiful bounty, where good times and good memories will surely be made. [emoji482][emoji481][emoji481]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Weekends loot!!! Fish fry Sat!!

Did you ever try that fryer out to see if the heating issue was resolved?

Comment

No but I'm glad you said something! I cleaned a ton of soot out of the pipes. IDK how soot would build up in a propane cooker but it did! Guess that means I gotta go catch a few slabs next day or two and fry em up to make sure!

Comment

We went to Sam Rayburn last year on a guided trip for my father in law's Bday/Fathersday and took 3 limits of crappie. We are all set to do so again in June, hope it works out the same!

Comment

Just seeing this, looks like a good time! At least you made enough scratch to cover your cabin rental!

Comment

The first place team is from my home town. I work with one of them. They are some crappie catching machines.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        Just seeing this, looks like a good time! At least you made enough scratch to cover your cabin rental!

Yep! The boat lanes were awesome! That lake has random huge stumps all over. Some real close to the boat lane. Buddy about hit one 50yds or so N of the bridge running down the bridge Friday morning. Said it was enough for him to come off plane and idle till he got back to the trail!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Yep! The boat lanes were awesome! That lake has random huge stumps all over. Some real close to the boat lane. Buddy about hit one 50yds or so N of the bridge running down the bridge Friday morning. Said it was enough for him to come off plane and idle till he got back to the trail!
                          I bet I know which one he is talking about. I saw it last time I was over there, real close to the Eastern end of the bridge.

It would scare you to see what is under you even in the lanes. During the drought it was all exposed.

Comment

Working...
                          X