What do you hoard? And why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
    Nothing here. Excluding seasonal stuff, if I haven't used it in 6 months it's gone (donated, thrown away, sold, etc).
    Same here. I don't have a hoarding/packrat bone in my body. I hate clutter so if something is not being used or is in the way...it's gone.

Comment

Fishing tackle and beer koozies

Comment

Stic knives

Got one for sale?

Comment

What do you hoard? And why

Baby wipes and pillows.
          I'm going out in style.

-------------------------------
          Violence never settles anything
          -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            Bills
            Strummer for the WIN!

Haha

I buy too many crank baits, dry files, and rimfire ammo. Oh, and Lone Star, lot's of Lone Star.
            Last edited by Gherkin05; 05-19-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Ammo & $.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guns, ammo, brass, bullets, powder, reloading gear, golf balls, and tools.

Used to horde fishing tackle, but that has been parred WAY down over the past few years. Im finally down to one small tackle box and 4 or 5 rod/reels. Three are mine, one is my wifes, and one is my sons.

I always tell people that I dont collect anything except more hobbies!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

You can never have enough caps and koozies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All kinds of things... but I forget what/where they are and what they are for!

Comment

fishing tackle, flashlights and hunting crap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Golf Shafts

Comment

hunting clothes/camo im always buying new gear, and cant seem to ever get rid of any. as far as why, I ask myself the same. I have enough gear to wear a different set every day of the season from 100* down to 0* and still feel like I need to buy more. I have a full closet and 2 wardrobes in the mancave full of just hunting clothes.

Comment

Flashlights, scrap metal and rod and reels. Why, because I always need these things

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Richard; 05-19-2017, 10:52 PM.

Comment

I stock up on all the usual items, ( ammo, bows, guns) but I truly hoard buckets.
                              I will usually have around 20 to 30 five gallon buckets in my barn. If I see one on the side of the road I will stop and pick it up if it's in good shape. My wife says I have a problem.

Comment

Ammo, Water and most importantly... Flushable wipes!

Now my dad on the other hand hords fasteners... Mainly screws and nails...100's of pounds of them... he always says, " you never know, I may need them"
                                I know for a fact he even has ones from his grand father...

Comment

Working...
                                X