No announcement yet.

What kind of dog do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June just turned a year old. She’s some kind of Shepard mix & she’s been a good pup. Stays close to the house and is really smart. She likes to roam the woods and play around in the creek.

She’s one of the most agile dogs I’ve seen. She catches squirrels and rabbits with regularity. She loves to run deer if they get up in the yard and can just about catch them out in the open.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have a 1 year old Chesapeake named Archer, a 6 year old Golden named Remi, and a 6 week old Golden that I will be keeping from my current litter of goldens named Molly.
      Attached Files

Comment

Pudel Pointer. 8 yr old expensive indoor house dog.

Comment

Pepper. 3.5 YO Chocolate Lab
          Attached Files

Comment

We are borrowing the personal dog of Lucifer himself.

He's 1/2 wolverine and 1/2 barbwire and apparently is smarter than me, or at least he tells himself that.

Jake is a Blue Heeler/Red Heeler mix. Never had a dog with that much energy, attitude, and stubborness. Even with cattle, pigs, sheep, and chickens, he still likes to gnaw on my knuckles.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	24837645_10105249123740912_2401459612104432247_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	24533969

Name:	20414116_10104838151073432_7707341559588965137_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	24533970

Comment

Great Bernese . (Half Bernese mtn. Dog, half Great Pyrenees) Male 2 yr old
              As a puppy rescue he looked like an Aussie when the girls brought him home
              Now 80 lbs of hopping and licking! Really good around kids.

BP

Comment

1/2 DDR 1/2 Czech. The Czech side comes out of the zPohranichni Straze kennel lines. This dude is one tough customer. Very fast and agile. Strong, full bites.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfTheSouth View Post
                  2.5 year old German Shepherd & 1 year old German Shepherd. Working line, parents German/Czech imports. Our 1 year old with the longer hair has been trained in protection. We love our GSD!

Odd. Protection training or defense is usually not started until 2-3 years old. Especially DDR lines. IPO is usually done earlier.

Comment

Lacy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rescue dog.

I've bought purebreds in the past. But after visiting a few animal shelters, I just couldn't stomach the thought of going to a breeder when there are so many perfectly good dogs who need a home just sitting and waiting at the shelter. No beef with folks who buy from the breeders - you do your thing and I'll do mine - but I personally just can't bring myself to do it any more.

Turns out mine is half Australian Cattle Dog and quite a smart little firecracker.

Comment

We have two miniature dachshunds. The other one is brown.

Name:	20160211_154228.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	24533996

Comment

Couple Frenchies and half lab,half weimy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blue Lacy.." heeler...5 assorted "solo vinos"

Comment

4y.o Bullmastiff, my 3rd kid. Shes Awesome

Comment

Old picture of our GSP Cotton. 7 months old now. He's at bird school. Miss him like crazy
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X