I will be in the rain this weekend

Comment

I'm going to be there.

Comment

Rey, Congrats on the deer!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
          Rey, Congrats on the deer!
          Thanks! Not what I wanted but I'll take it.
          I spend all year scouting and found a couple ad trophy bucks that I had my eyes on and these little spike made me burn my tag lol.

Comment

Yes Sir, We talked about that at your camp opening morning. Now they will be bigger next year.

Comment

Well crap. Brownwood fell through. Guess we will make a trip out to the sam. Hope no one is in our spot.

Comment

I'll probably be out there Sunday sitting in it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck to everyone out here braving the heat and mosquitoes. It’s a sauna

Comment

And to make things worse I picked the most difficult tree in the woods to climb

Comment

Good luck to those huntin, Rey I see you've been huntin with your son y'all still have another buck tag

Comment

Brad what are you on a curvy oak? I climbed a real curvy oak once it was easier going up than it was back down lol.

Comment

Ya it’s an Oak alright. Doesn’t look curvy but you mix The narrowness of it with the shape of it and it was hard to get a solid bite it was a very wobbly climb had to climb like a cork screw . The trees in this area are to big to small or have way to many low limbs . Like you said I’m really looking forward to the climb down. At least I have my safety harness on
                          Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 10-21-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Hahaha right, those oak bottoms can be hard to find a tree especially near the creeks where they are all so big, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                              Good luck to those huntin, Rey I see you've been huntin with your son y'all still have another buck tag
                              Yea! The problem is that I don't get weekends off and he is in school . We are going to work hard on the holidays when we can hunt together. I'm going to put him in my best spots hopefully he can shoot a big one .

Comment

That's good stuff right there. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X