Brushy hill 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy hill 2017

If you have been this year , please give updates of what you saw, which pasture, etc...,. Were The deer coming to corn ?,
    Thanks

Hey Sir, will be there Nov. 17th--20th, hunting Wil Rehm central. I think we meet at Homer Martins, I hunted there 15yrs. before he went to season leasing.

God Bless
    Bish

Comment

Hey bish, yes I remember talking to you at homers. Glad to see you're still bow hunting looking forward to being there November 1st hunting Hog Heaven South. I got a text message from Nick, he said he did not think they would have a heavy Acorn crop, I hope that's true.

Comment

A buddy of mine and I are heading out there for four days the week after Thanksgiving. Will be hunting a pasture called the Cut. Will be our first time at Brushy Hill. Looking forward to it.

Comment

never heard of the Cut pasture out there

Comment

The Cut is a new 400 acre pasture right across the highway from the office. Pete was kind enough to let us come up a do some scouting last month. Saw a lot of deer and axis.

Comment

Anyone who has been to Brushy Hill please give report on what the acorn crop looks like. Did you see any deer coming to corn?

Comment

I want to try this place, maybe next year in for pics of this years harvest

Comment

Heading back the first week of December. Really looking fwd to it!

Comment

TTT......Any updates on what the acorn crop is like? Deer coming to corn?

Comment

up

Comment

Anyone been yet?

Comment

Be there is two weeks.

Comment

well good luck and cant wait to hear how it goes. What pasture are you hunting?

Comment

Leaving in two days. have heard its been really tough hunting, guess will se this weekend.

God Bless
                              Bish

Comment

Working...
                              X