No announcement yet.

Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad that's not superglue on his lips.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      I don’t understand why folks say he shouldn’t use social media as a platform while the majority of Americans use it on a daily basis. Why are we all allowed to but he isn’t?
      Because they are old, and everything has to do with technology that they cant understand now The only way to reach the younger generation is to use social media because they don't care to watch the news lol

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
        Is that Conan?
        Ginger Obama

Comment

Best State Of The Union I’ve watched in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I'm not sure what "really rich" is, but if they ain't paying taxes then I want to be "really rich".
            Funny, my thought exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
              Because they are old, and everything has to do with technology that they cant understand now The only way to reach the younger generation is to use social media because they don't care to watch the news lol
              You are both correct. But how you present yourself on it makes a difference to us "old" folks.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t hear anything this Kennedy is saying, I can’t get past the glare of drool at the corner of his mouth....

Comment

Poor little Kennedy. That was pitiful. Not s coherent thought through the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I can’t hear anything this Kennedy is saying, I can’t get past the glare of drool at the corner of his mouth....
                    Lol. I noticed that too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

****, talk about a zero! He didn't say one thing positive to Americans but instead he wooed the illegals, gays, and spewed typical demokraut drivel...

Comment

looks like he's got a case of the herp on them lips

Comment

Well we just heard the Democratic puppet boy and he just endorsed illegals and how illegal dreamers deserve the same as American Dreamers. Illegals across the world especially south of the border are cheering

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Same here I was wondering if he had rabies or about to go into a drug overdose because he is drooling so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              I don’t see his comments as divisive , I simply see them as truth. People have been so programmed to to think PC they can’t process blunt dialogue. He is a business guy and he doesn’t have time to beat around the bush.
                              I don’t think you can make an argument that he may somehow be doing better if he was more classy , I think the very reason for his success is his bold actions. Who is the gate keeper for “class”?
                              He has ended the era of the kumbaya Republican.
                              The reality is, and it’s being clearly highlighted tonight, the Democrats will never work with trump no matter what he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I agree.

But you can't take an oat fed mule out of the barn, and expect him to pull the plow if he aint ever pulled a plow. He'll just stand there and bray. You gotta show him that he has to pull the plow before he gets fed...and there may be some hay, and nights in the pasture, before he gets oats in the barn again......and none of it happens unless he pulls that plow. And he aint gonna figure it out unless you drag his sorry *** to the far end of the field and make him plow back to the barn, then give him a hand full of oats and drag him back to the far end of the field again....

Nothing changes people, or mules...over night.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                                Lol. I noticed that too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                Political career over before it began.

Click image for larger version

Name:	over.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	24527866

Comment

Working...