Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to Trump

Mr. Trump,
    I would like to give you my sincerest apologies. To sum up I was too lazy to vote for you last election as I didn't vote at all. Even though you won I still feel really bad. Like I didn't do my part to help you win. You see you've done WAY more than anyone ever thought you would or could. I now support you 100% and promise to vote Trump in the next election (if you run for re-election or not).

Go Trump!
    Go Trump!!
    Go Trump!!!
    Go Trump!!!!
    Go Trump!!!!!

P.S. If there's any way I can repay you for making liberals heads blow up please let me know.

Im with ya RiverRat

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Mr. Trump,
      I would like to give you my sincerest apologies. To sum up I was too lazy to vote for you last election as I didn't vote at all. Even though you won I still feel really bad. Like I didn't do my part to help you win. You see you've done WAY more than anyone ever thought you would or could. I now support you 100% and promise to vote Trump in the next election (if you run for re-election or not).

Go Trump!
      Go Trump!!
      Go Trump!!!
      Go Trump!!!!
      Go Trump!!!!!

P.S. If there's any way I can repay you for making liberals heads blow up please let me know.
      "Dilly Dilly"

Comment

I am sure when he checks TBH later he will thrilled to have your support

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I am sure when he checks TBH later he will thrilled to have your support

Lmao, I had the same thought.

Comment

#GoTrump

That ^^^will ensure it goes internet viral

Comment

As repulsive a human being as I find him, he has done some good.
              If he can put the final nail in the political correctness coffin he will have been a HUGE.. I mean GIGANTIC, you know The BEST EVER, NOBODY has ever even been close, success.

Comment

you spelled Huuuuuuuuggggggeeeee wrong lol
                Attached Files

Comment

Ha

Comment

Proud to say I've been on the Trump train since the beginning. Welcome Aboard!

Comment

I was NOT on the trump train but pulled the lever for him. I will say this.......he has done everything I didn't expect him to do and more. Go Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                        Proud to say I've been on the Trump train since the beginning. Welcome Aboard!

The fact that Nancy strokes out daily was worth my vote. the rest is just icing on the cake.

Comment

I have been skeptical of him since the day he announced that he was running. he has done some stupid and childish things but the net result of all of it has been an increase in American greatness. Either he is an absolute political genius of GOD is using the childish things of men to confound the "wise" liberals.

GO TRUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                            you spelled Huuuuuuuuggggggeeeee wrong lol
                            So did you. It's YUUUUUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              As repulsive a human being as I find him, he has done some good.
                              If he can put the final nail in the political correctness coffin he will have been a HUGE.. I mean GIGANTIC, you know The BEST EVER, NOBODY has ever even been close, success.
                              Let's not forget BIGLY

Comment

Working...
                              X