Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any extra venison they would donate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone!

I gave him some ground with 10% tallow today and he's going to see how she tolerates it. He thinks it will be ok, but before I pick up some of your very generous offers (thank you all very, very much!), we want to see how she does with that percentage of added beef fat.

mudmauler,
    Thank you very much. Straight ground would probably be better for her. He's trying to keep as much fat / oil as he can out of her diet. The ranch I hunt is in Natalia, so I head down 35 to get there. I can detour to Pleasanton one day. I also pass down that way when I fish Choke Canyon and Coleto Creek. So if you find that you have some extra straight ground, I may take you up on that offer later.

For now, I think we have a very good start. I delivered some to him today at work, and he was very grateful for the donations. I've also talked to a few of you today about making arrangements to meet sometime this week. I'll follow through on those as well. We also heard from someone else in the bass club that might have quite a bit to donate as well. Waiting to hear back from him on what he has.

Thanks again everyone. Very grateful to all that donated, offered to donate, or were willing to make arrangements to have some sent here.

All the best,
    Glenn

Comment

Pm'd you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X