Jalapeno Popper Pasta - My Wild Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jalapeno Popper Pasta - My Wild Kitchen

We had some leftover jalapeno poppers the other day. Instead of reheating them and eating them as leftovers I used them to spice up some fettuccine alfredo. Topped with some grilled venison tenders - it was really good. And you'll have way more pasta than meat, which equals a leftover side dish for another meal during the week!

Click image for larger version

Name:	29 Jalapeno Popper Pasta 420.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	25115311

Looks great. Unfortunately, never, and I mean never have I had a jalapeno popper left over. I've even tried to purposely make so many I'd get leftovers and I have yet to be successful at this task. Great looking vittles though.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
      Looks great. Unfortunately, never, and I mean never have I had a jalapeno popper left over. I've even tried to purposely make so many I'd get leftovers and I have yet to be successful at this task. Great looking vittles though.
      Persevere! Keep trying! You can do it! And if not, you will eat well anyway!

Comment

Now this is a sweet leftover recipe!

Tagged

Comment

Yum! Will definitely be doing this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good we had poppers last night none were left. And fresh killed axis tenders from buck I killed over the weekend. Will have to try next time.

Comment

man this sounds awesome!

Comment

Man that sounds like an awesome combo! Thanks for posting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

That sounds very good!

Comment

Leftover poppers? Never seen or heard of such a thing!!!!! Lol, looks delicious!

Comment

Working...
                    X