Ready for frio..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for frio..

Getting ready for our annual trip to GSP.
    My favorite place in the world.
    Waters looking great for this year.

Decided to retire the old river radio..and build a upgrade... then decided i could update the upgrade...
    It passed the 'wife leaves bedroom and came out to driveway to tell me to turn it down" test.
    Gotta upgrade the tube i had the old one floating in..goin with a 2 man raft with some foam mat to get it up a bit.
    Old vs. version 2.0 vs. Version WhyNot?

2.0 next to WhyNot.

Looks awesome. You going to be blasting tejano?

Comment

Water is rolling this year!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
        Looks awesome. You going to be blasting tejano?
        They usually shut theirs down and come talk to us..usually very nice folks.
        The playlist is very vast.. little of something for everyone.. mostly me... but others too..
        But mostly me.

Comment

Oh hell yea!!!!!

Comment

Water will be awesome this year. We will be there from June 5th until June 15th

Comment

We'll be there the 8th till following thursday..then headed to gulf shores for a week of baseball

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                We'll be there the 8th till following thursday..then headed to gulf shores for a week of baseball

Stop by and say hi...have a cold beverage with me. We will be in the Rio Fro camping loop..site 485

Comment

Unless i get talked into floating...We'll be posted up by rock beach by the big rope.. drop by.
                  We camp in new garner..away from the day campers..got about twelve spots so im not sure which is ours yet.
                  -dave

This phone gets turned off for the week when i go through the gates.. follow the music till you get to a boat with the rig and a bunch of beer cooler floats tied to it.
                  Last edited by systemnt; 05-12-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Looks like the water will be perfect this year. We will be there from May 31 thru the 6th, staying at Seven Bluffs.

Comment

We will be there June 20 thru the 24th

Comment

Hell yeah!

Comment

We'll be there Memorial Day weekend. Looking forward to some water in the river, last couple of years has been weak!

Comment

Watch yourself with the popo. They love to give out paper to people drinking.

Comment

that looks sweet i need to build me one

Comment

Working...
                              X