Port A??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port A??

heading down next month for a few days with my wife and daughter... Where to stay, must stops and must do's??? GO!

Headed down in 3 wks! We go every year and get a couple rooms/duplexes at Corral Cay on the beach. Walk to the beach daily, hit up the stores just for fun, eat, walk trails, and did I say eat!!!! Everywhere is good! Have fun and relax. Make a drive to Corpus and go to the Aquarium.

We have a fishing trip planned as well with Poco. So ready!!!!

Comment

Winton's Island Candy for the caramel w/ pecans!

Aquarium is a good choice, just completed new 50 million dollar renovations

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Headed down in 3 wks! We go every year and get a couple rooms/duplexes at Corral Cay on the beach. Walk to the beach daily, hit up the stores just for fun, eat, walk trails, and did I say eat!!!! Everywhere is good! Have fun and relax. Make a drive to Corpus and go to the Aquarium.

We have a fishing trip planned as well with Poco. So ready!!!!
        That sounds like the perfect plan right there!!

Comment

Drive into Deadman's Hole. It's a once in a lifetime experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I see what you did there

Comment

No, don't do it!

Comment

As a local, my two Corpus favorites are the U.S.S. Lexington Naval Aircraft Carrier and the Aquarium. The new renovations are awesome.

As far as Port A its stores, the beach I guess and Candy shop for sure as mentioned above. In between Port A and Corpus Christi is a new Schlitterbahn Waterpark. If you want to eat in Port A which is a 95% chance you will, go to The Brewery. They have some excellent beer choices and amazing food. Especially their appetizers.

Comment

Just returned from 5 days of fly fishing. I'd highly recommend San Juans, it's great tex-mex. I know it's not what most eat on the island, but it's really good.

Liberty Hall, Roosevelt's, Venetian are great, but pricey. Iries was a big favorite.

Comment

Moby ****'s restaurant is good place to eat and get a drink. Souvenir store inside plus many other stores near by. Depending on price your willing to pay for hotel, there is a Holiday Inn Express, Best Western, Red Roof Inn, a local hotel called the Plantation. You might find something affordable there that meets your needs.

Comment

Moby Deck's, there it won't block it out now.

Comment

We usually stay at the sand castle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We're here now, we had dinner at Liberty Hall it was really good. Highly recommend Roosevelts as well.

Comment

We always stayed at the Sandpiper growing up, never had a bad experience. Definitely need to check out the Lexington!

Comment

Working...
                              X