No announcement yet.

Borracho beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give it a try...love good beans. My wife has the best recipe I've ever had and she won't tell me how she makes them. Just know they take all dang day. Imma have her cool this one up to compare

Comment

Yum

Comment

I made batch of these this past weekend and they where awesome!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tomorrow. Makin em!

Comment

We made these today for lunch. They were the best homemade beans I've had, and were simple to prepare. Thanks for passing on the recipe.

Comment

Love me some borracho beans!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	24466333

Got a pot on this morning, man it makes the house smell so good. And the clay pot makes all the difference!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                  [ATTACH]819145[/ATTACH]

Got a pot on this morning, man it makes the house smell so good. And the clay pot makes all the difference!!!
                  Love the pot. The one I use is prob over 20 yrs old and they do make all the difference.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

Clay pots are how i grew up bean always taste way better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I gotta try this one. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I just put it together in the slow cooker. Going on high for a couple of hours and let her simmer for the rest of the day.

Comment

Made this this weekend, best beans i have ever had. I took the leftovers and added taco seasoned ground deer meat. Incredible

Comment

So the only liquid is from the beer and veggies? No water?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                              So the only liquid is from the beer and veggies? No water?

No fill your pot a little past 1/2 way with water but watch the water level if using a regular metal pot because you might have to add more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X