Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Circle of Chiefs"?

More like Circle of Jerkers

#7 and 8 can't be done without registration and #9 is just a system begging to be abused.

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      The good guys will just come secure your dangerous weapons while you are not at home.

C4 charge booby trap on false safe? Now where can I get some plastique???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        People like that, not the open gun grabbers, will be the downfall of our rights.

Isnt it just a false flag though? Those people in that article are not what they are pretending to be.

Comment

The 2nd Amendment wasn't written to guarantee my hunting rights. Dumb *******s want to turn the whole country into a gun free elementary school. We all know how that's been working out with crazy LWL's shooting our school children in gun free school zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            The 2nd Amendment wasn't written to guarantee my hunting rights. Dumb *******s want to turn the whole country into a gun free elementary school. We all know how that's been working out with crazy LWL's shooting our school children in gun free school zones.
            Before I even think about giving up my guns the devil and the liberals need to have all the gangs in Chicago and Detroit give up theirs first!!
            Hello!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Isnt it just a false flag though? Those people in that article are not what they are pretending to be.

I'd like to think that, but there are people on this very website that have the same opinions as those in the article. And no, I'm not just talking about the few usual suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                I'd like to think that, but there are people on this very website that have the same opinions as those in the article. And no, I'm not just talking about the few usual suspects.
                Good point; however, when presented with the source of this article I call false flag.

My biggest shock or concern with the education of the 2nd amn in our country is that so many people believe its for hunting or self defense. I would love to see some numbers on that one.

Comment

Working...
                X