Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was he still in the Krivoman blind? Awesome buck

Comment

Yesterday evening I hunted a short ladder stand. At 6:15 bucks started coming out of the woods. I had deer all around me and under my stand. Was the opposite of yesterday. Had a couple nice bucks. The one I wanted took forever to get in position. I took a 30 yard shot and he ducked my arrow. Clean miss.

This morning I chose the same stand. Since I wanted a good one I passed on several just waiting. Pretty late around 9:30 a nice 10 came in. He hung around for 20 minutes but wouldn't come within 30 yards for a shot. Still a good hunt.

Tim let us extend the hunt since I didn't get one yet. But have to be back at work in the morning. Going to be a late night. In a hurry to get back in the same blind. Wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        was he still in the Krivoman blind? Awesome buck
        Yes. We had an 8 point about 3 yards from my face out the back window along with 4 doe at 8-12 yards. a 4 point out the front window. Then the big 8 out the left window. After a clean miss on the 8 (I saw the deer run and then start walking back) it took 2 minutes for the 10 to take the 8s place. Talk about a rush. Wasn't much of a blood trail and that had me worried. If it entered the woods I was going to call for a dog.

Rough score was 122" and looks to be a 4.5 yo I have the shot on video.

Comment

https://youtu.be/C_qUOer2qPA Can someone embed the video for me I can't get it to work. How do you embed videos?

Last edited by RiverRat1; 10-08-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Videos not working.

Comment

Sounds like a awesome weekend!

Comment

Link in post 34 should show the video.

If someone could imbed it in the thread that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X