Got my NFL Driect TV Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my NFL Driect TV Refund

called today and got my NFL package refund. no problem and didn't even try and give a discount package.

Nice. Good for Direct TV I may have to give them a try.

Comment

THIS is what can change behaviors---owners/players/sponsors understand grass-roots refusal to watch/buy/consume their products. Hits them right in the pocketbook.

Good on ya! And I hope they all suffer financially due to their actions, support, or "look the other way" attitudes.

Comment

Wouldn't give us ours so were switching to Verizon phones and back to Dishnetwork today.

Tired of At&t's & Directv bull****

Comment

Good for you. It is nice to see people take a stand against this bull****. Do that **** on your own time and not while Im trying to watch sports.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thats Awesome! Hope to see more ditch it! I never had NFL direct so all I have to work with is this list.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Man; 09-27-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                Wouldn't give us ours so were switching to Verizon phones and back to Dishnetwork today.

Tired of At&t's & Directv bull****
                Did they give a reason? Weird they are giving the refund to some and not others. I gave up on DirecTv last year after having them for 12 years. Now they want me back, offering me everything they should have to resolve a problem they created and an additional $200. No thanks, Dish is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Did they give a reason? Weird they are giving the refund to some and not others. I gave up on DirecTv last year after having them for 12 years. Now they want me back, offering me everything they should have to resolve a problem they created and an additional $200. No thanks, Dish is fine.
                  Said it was too late the season had already started.

Comment

I'll be doing the same today.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                      Said it was too late the season had already started.
                      Probably should try again and go up the ladder if you have to.....ask for customer retention if you dont get the answer you want. It is plastered everywhere they are giving the refund no questions asked.

Comment

Good deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Probably should try again and go up the ladder if you have to.....ask for customer retention if you dont get the answer you want. It is plastered everywhere they are giving the refund no questions asked.
                          10-4 haven't tried since Monday.

Comment

Make sure to watch your bill. I've cancelled it twice so far, calling again today. They keep taking it off my bill after I call then adding it back on the next bill. I have had them ten years and tried to switch xfinity a few months ago but they seemed even more screwed up than DirecTV.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X