Euro in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol negative... Shed be mighty upset!

She thinks the shed is for storage... I think it's for stinky projects... 50/50 with no tie breaker set...

I hope all this stuff we have in there is trash like i think it is... Or those rubber maid containers hold up... Otherwise It might hold the smell of the euro process.
    Last edited by Coach W; 12-07-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I put my hog skull in rid-x water Wednesday, and plan to add a heater soon.

There's a ring of "foam bubbles" in the exact shape of the skull floating on he surface. Tusks and all

Comment

This thread gets better and better with each glass of wine...

Comment

[ATTACH]429498[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nice pedicure super_dave!!!

Comment

I dripped some lid water on my other foot while I took the pic. Gross

Comment

I added water to the bucket today.... GROSS! But I can see bone now... Shouldn't be long now.

Comment

I've got one that's been soaking for about three weeks now. I didn't add anything and have completely changed out the water a couple times just to minimize the smell. Don't want the neighbors complaining along with the wife. When it's done, I'll post pics.

Comment

I have a hog head and deer head in the back year sitting on the ground with a wheel barrow sitting over the top. In about 4-5 months they'll be ready to peroxide. No stinky mess and no water to deal with on me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
                      I have a hog head and deer head in the back year sitting on the ground with a wheel barrow sitting over the top. In about 4-5 months they'll be ready to peroxide. No stinky mess and no water to deal with on me!!!
                      At the rate mine is going, you may finish yours before mine finishes.lol

Cold front did not help but I did invest in an aquarium heater so I will see how that goes next

Comment

Subscribed to this one. Gotta try this out on the next euro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechlady View Post
                          At the rate mine is going, you may finish yours before mine finishes.lol

Cold front did not help but I did invest in an aquarium heater so I will see how that goes next
                          Day 41--Mine is still is not finished so I added the heater today so we will see. I can see the meat getting loose but I really don't want to have to do any picking on it.
                          Last edited by Bowtechlady; 12-16-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Mine is just about finished... Probably 3 days left. Then dawn soak for a while.

Rid x and aquarium heater really kicked this thing off! TBH saves the day again

Except it smells like a homeless guy is living and defacating in the shed 24/7. Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                              Mine is just about finished... Probably 3 days left. Then dawn soak for a while.

Rid x and aquarium heater really kicked this thing off! TBH saves the day again

Except it smells like a homeless guy is living and defacating in the shed 24/7. Gross!
                              Hoping this will make the diiference adding the heater

Comment

smell is awfullllllll

Comment

Working...
                                X