249 and beltway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    I live in the section with the big lake right now. Before this neighborhood was built I had a house that backed up to Faulkey gully when all the woods were still around. I used to see some big deer in the mornings. We sold that house when they started clearing on the opposite side of the gully from Village Creek. When the clearing started the game wardens moved in pretty heavy and we stopped seeing the deer. We used to ride our 4-wheelers back to the pond and had miles of trails everywhere. I miss when I had that kind of access to ride. However, the view from that old house is now just other houses across the gully.. In the new neighborhood there is a Facebook post or call to the police if you just start a loud bike/4wheeler/car, it is kind of pathetic! I keep reminding myself that I just have to stick it out here until my daughter graduates and then we can move to land again!!
    You didn't happen to have muscovy ducks or live there around 94 to 2000 or so?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

99 And Kuykendahl area here. A get together on this side of town is in order

Comment

249, N. Houston Rosslin

Comment

Originally posted by ghenson82 View Post
          Boudreax & Huffsmith Kohrville, Three Lakes Villages for me
          Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            You didn't happen to have muscovy ducks or live there around 94 to 2000 or so?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            No sir, we moved into that house around 2004.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

249/Northpointe area for me. Actually a little closer to Shaw and Grant but those are not as well known.
              I'm in the hood with y'all. NP and Shaw, Wildwood

Comment

249 and Antoine area...

Comment

249 and Northpointe close to 99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in the section with the big lake right now. Before this neighborhood was built I had a house that backed up to Faulkey gully when all the woods were still around. I used to see some big deer in the mornings. We sold that house when they started clearing on the opposite side of the gully from Village Creek. When the clearing started the game wardens moved in pretty heavy and we stopped seeing the deer. We used to ride our 4-wheelers back to the pond and had miles of trails everywhere. I miss when I had that kind of access to ride. However, the view from that old house is now just other houses across the gully.. In the new neighborhood there is a Facebook post or call to the police if you just start a loud bike/4wheeler/car, it is kind of pathetic! I keep reminding myself that I just have to stick it out here until my daughter graduates and then we can move to land again!!
                    The FB group is pretty bad. Just have to remind yourself it is really only the same 10 or so women, and 5 men causing all of the drama for a neighborhood of 1,000's. I have been looking to try and find something with a little bit of land but still in Tomball school district. As you can tell, it's pretty dang hard to do!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                      Spring Cypress and North Eldridge
                      Originally posted by Tryton View Post
                      Spring Cypress and North Eldridge
                      Here as well. Can see house from Walgreens parking lot.

Comment

Village Creek here.

Comment

Working...
                        X