Millmans new ranch (long term project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
    Well I have mixed feelings because I know how much work you guys put into that place. The cabin which is awesome and the cleaning rack and cooler; just wow.

I wish you all the best in your new venture and hope that you take us along with you as you did here and as Darton has done in the past.

But you just have to post pictures of the house and stuff that you never did!
    Yea, we have lots to work with at the new ranch and will start a new thread for sure. Word has it there is already plans for an indoor shooting range and meat processing room.

This is the best picture of the headquarters I could find....
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
      Buying. It is a beautiful place and once I have the key to the gate we will start a new thread.
      Head quarters looks like one heck of a start! Looking forward to the new thread. And all about the new place.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Head quarters looks like one heck of a start! Looking forward to the new thread. And all about the new place.
        That’s the old place.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          That’s the old place.
          Well,...whatcha expect from a GOF?

Comment

Good luck on the new place! A buddy of mines daughter and X SIL grow some monster deer on their S Okie properties. Way bigger than anything I've ever seen in Sonora!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best of luck with the new place!

Comment

Good luck millman! Looking forward to the new thread.

Comment

Man, I hate to bust anyone’s bubble here but there aren’t any deer in Oklahoma (outside of Darton’s place of course). Maybe a stray that wanders across the river from time to time but other than that...nada. I’ve looked. Everyone should continue on killing their deer in the Lonestar State. [emoji12]

All joking aside I predict you will be very happy with your move North. Outstanding genetics and a state that grows good deer. Looking forward to following along!

Comment

I have enjoyed this thread over the years. I look forward to following your next one! Good luck to you guys up North.

Comment

Working...
                    X