No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent...Have a bunch of 8's and one 9pt. Might try to dump that disc off to you . I am hunting my place Saturday AM and then heading over to my brother n laws place Saturday afternoon. He is off 204 about 8 miles east of Centerville 7

Comment

Ok. I'm just 2 miles past that. Send me a text thursday'ish

Comment

Nice place Bobby

Had the wife and kiddos up with me on our trip up to Hilltop to fill the feeder and check on things. It was HOT last weekend. Had to clear some grown brush, etc and pretty much soaked out clothes in less than an hour.

One cool discovery though, we had some Muscadine grapes growing and Kim and the kids picked some. We had talked about actually planting some out there, and it turned it out they showed up voluntarily

Comment

Got my first buzz off of homemade muscadine wine.

Comment

That's funny. When I was in college, I learned how to make homemade wine. My first buzz was off of a buffet of many different homemade wines at a brew club meeting. Still have the stuff to do it, but don't do it nearly as frequently as we did back in the day. When we talked about planting it out there, it was so we could start making wine again.

We only got a pound out of it, but Kim is going to make some jelly out of it... even if it is just 1/2 a pint. The coolness factor of making something from off the "property" is too high for her not to. (I say property, but it is a 1 acre lot.)

Comment

Randy sent me some pics of my target buck about 1.5 miles away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck on him showing back up on you Chew!

Comment

Thanks. Acorns and rut make the chances slim but what can you do

Comment

get out there this wknd. coldfront after the full moon!!! lookin forward to your LDP

Comment

Herd is looking good this year Bobby, good luck with slingin arrors at em.

Comment

cool bucks! good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Mmmm, I like that big Ol' 7point!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Well then, you need to go hunt his place.

Comment

Lots of monster bucks yesterday! This one was lucky I couldn't afford the taxidermy bill right now!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfQ9HmOSnH4"]6 pt. cruising for does in Centerville - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Pretty young buckaroo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X