Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Trump!

It is absolutely awesome watching the bleeding hearts in this country crying massive rivers of tears....just flat out AWESOME! They are getting absolutely desperate...Russian ties? lol Trump's taxes??? LOL!! The list goes on and on and on and.....

Man it feels great to feel like an American again. Go Trump!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He has some flaws but he certainly has taken DC in a direction they never intended to go.
    He has their heads spinning and i can imagine the elite are building safe spaces All over town . Can you just imagine the conversations that go on around there

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      It is absolutely awesome watching the bleeding hearts in this country crying massive rivers of tears....just flat out AWESOME! They are getting absolutely desperate...Russian ties? lol Trump's taxes??? LOL!! The list goes on and on and on and.....

Man it feels great to feel like an American again. Go Trump!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Yes sir.

Comment

Hope he institutes congrational terms limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Hope he institutes congrational terms limits.
          Now that would be a worthy accomplishment that all Americans would and could cheer!!![emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

He's a genius.
            They dangled that "Flynn seeks immunity" juicy piece of cut bait out there and the bottom feeding lame stream media sucked it up and are now gut hooked and stripping drag...
            And I just thought Barry was good at creating a diversion.. Wow.. Of course a person could learn a few tricks after watching that 8years worth of smoke and mirrors.
            It's Hillarious to watch him manipulate these idiots at will....
            I hate his Twitter habits but they are effective at times..
            Last edited by PondPopper; 04-02-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

'Merica

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Now that would be a worthy accomplishment that all Americans would and could cheer!!![emoji6] [emoji106]

Unfortunately that cant be done with an EO. So i find it unlikely to ever happen unless there's an article 5 convention.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                  Unfortunately that cant be done with an EO. So i find it unlikely to ever happen unless there's an article 5 convention.
                  Truth!! Executive orders are NOT governing .......time to be the president of all.......or at least the majority.

Comment

i bet he planted his best tax return and talked about it around the office to find the whitehouse leak

ha

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                      i bet he planted his best tax return and talked about it around the office to find the whitehouse leak

ha
                      This email came to my inbox last week...........looks like it will exceed the goal. I guess folks are really chasing this tax return deal.
                      Our goal is to reach 500,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Comment

Never mind
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 04-02-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i like that trump golfed with Rand Paul...talked health care. Pretty cool vs just stonewalling and being ideological about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Anybody that gives a plum nickel about this country wants to see it play out.......and quickly! I hope it pulls down BOTH parties and/or multiple political administrations if there is illegal activity of any kind. Being a ideolog is such non-sense and it is difficult to believe we are still stuck in that rut as a nation.

Comment

Working...
                              X