• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the weight of the rifle and the trigger pull? Nice rig

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      whats the weight of the rifle and the trigger pull? Nice rig

Haven’t put it on a scale. Probably right around 16lbs if I had to guess. I have trigger at 12oz right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's what we like to see! Great shooting, and thanks for letting us be a part of the build!

Comment

Love those Element chassis. Good looking build!

Comment

What load data were you using? I have a Remington 700 Ti in 7 RSAUM and 59.5 gr. IMR 4350 is giving me 3050 fps pushing a 140 gr. Barnes TTSX. I get a little pressure signs going any higher with 4350. I'm just curious about your load.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              That's what we like to see! Great shooting, and thanks for letting us be a part of the build!
              Thank you. It’s a great shooter, I’ll be sending you more stuff for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                What load data were you using? I have a Remington 700 Ti in 7 RSAUM and 59.5 gr. IMR 4350 is giving me 3050 fps pushing a 140 gr. Barnes TTSX. I get a little pressure signs going any higher with 4350. I'm just curious about your load.
                No published load data out there for 180’s really. But lots of info online. Snipers hide has a page in their reloading section on the 7 SAUM.

My load is finished now. 61.6 grains of H1000. 2.960” OAL. Ran 3 5 shot strings over the chrono. 1) Average 2949 with SD of 6.7. 2) Average of 2945 with SD of 7.2. 3) Average of 2950 with SD of 6.6.

Sending a 180 with a BC of .8 @2950 with single digit SD’s.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythitman View Post
                  Sending a 180 with a BC of .8 @2950 with single digit SD’s.
                  that will be potent!

Comment

Haven’t seen a rifle with that much scope base elevation in a while. Looks like it will be a hammer at long distance!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Good looking groups. I had a 1.5 mile range on a jobsite out in Big Lake but since finished the project and had to move on. Tearing that backstop down made me sad.

Comment

pure awsomeness.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

its nice to see someone else in the world shooting a short 7mm! I thought i was all alone.

Comment

Working...
                            X