No announcement yet.

St. Thomas must do’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get drunk on Bushwackers! My buddies family is from there and invited us there to stay with them. It was a great week! I learned how to drink on a whole other level lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Take the ferry to St. Johns......thank me later!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      +1

Headed to St. John July 12th. My wife’s favorite place on earth.

Comment

Yost Van Dyke
        One of my most favorite places in the world but the cleanup and rebuild is still far from done, but a few places to stay and I think that Foxxy's and the Soggy Dollar are open.

Comment

I like the Red Hook area. I haven't been since the hurricane though. We went diving with Blue Island Divers which I would not miss if I were going again.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Take the ferry to St. Johns......thank me later!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
            Ditto!

Comment

Never got to go out on it but there is a real PIRATE SHIP that stays in the bay....I think it can be toured... Looks very cool sitting there out the window of your room to see a large Pirate ship in the bay...

Bushwackers !!!! Drink a bunch of them.......Eat the food...everything tasted awesome !!!

Comment

We it be a good ide to package up
                Meats, freeze it, Pack in dry Ice and check it with baggage and Bring it
                WTH u to cook?

Comment

If you have ever wanted a nice watch or get something for your wife, buy it there. I purchased my first rolex while i was there and i saved 900 dollars compared to the places here i Houston.

Comment

Working...
                  X