Ford 6x6 Velociraptor 349,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
    I may get one just for filling feeders with DD.
    😂 Excellent!!

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
      Hennessey is a joke. Yeah they've built some fast cars but they've also been responsible for a lot burning to the ground and sending out some terrible work. Been a lot of lawsuits over them swapping out new parts with used parts for a typical customer just so they can get a famous persons car out quicker. I wouldn't let them work on my lawnmower.

On another note..the engineering for the differentials on 6x6's has to be insane.
      Yea. I have no idea how this guy is still in business or not in jail. The stories I have read about him are unbelievable! His rap sheet as a defendant in law suits is like a phone book!

Comment

Toll road fees would suck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ridiculous

Comment

The mirrors are not out long enough or i'd buy one

Comment

Found this on YouTube a few weeks back. Hennessy claims a few are already sold to the middle east I think.

Comment

They will all be going to Dubai and KSA.

Comment

I wonder how many of y’all have the Polaris Ranger 6 wheeler or the 6 wheel atv’s. It’s all about the $$$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                    I wonder how many of y’all have the Polaris Ranger 6 wheeler or the 6 wheel atv’s. It’s all about the $$$$$.
                    Your comparison fails in that those are purpose built.
                    ....this is a bad interpretation of '80's custom car club *******ization by a guy who does shoddy work.

Comment

I think it needs to be a dually so you would have to buy 10 tires at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                        This. There is a bunch of bad stuff out there about this guy. He has built some incredible cars but there is a lot of information out there about the shady stuff he has done.
                        Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                        Hennessey is a joke. Yeah they've built some fast cars but they've also been responsible for a lot burning to the ground and sending out some terrible work. Been a lot of lawsuits over them swapping out new parts with used parts for a typical customer just so they can get a famous persons car out quicker. I wouldn't let them work on my lawnmower.

On another note..the engineering for the differentials on 6x6's has to be insane.
                        I heard some bad stuff way back when he started, when he became a household name after making the 866 hp Viper, and couldn't keep up with demand, but now a days, my understanding is Hennessey has cleaned up his act. I could be totally wrong, but has there been any lawsuits from recent years?

I ask because he is on my short list for some mods to a car I want upgraded.

Originally posted by JonW View Post
                        I don't, either. It seems there are very few of them sold here in Texas anymore, really.

Other than my first car (67 Camaro) I've regretted the 2WD trucks I've bought-I'll never buy another one. I can't fathom how anyone comes to the conclusion that a 2WD w/highway tires is even close to comparable to a 4WD with good tires.

If a 2WD works for you, good for you. But you're in the minority in Texas.
                        Drive through Houston. 50% of the trucks are 2wd, and the number of lifted 2wd's will blow your mind. All show, no go.

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        They will all be going to Dubai and KSA.
                        Yes. Mercedes has already made one of these. Personally, they are really cool looking. Just not practical. https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mer...-independence/

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          I heard some bad stuff way back when he started, when he became a household name after making the 866 hp Viper, and couldn't keep up with demand, but now a days, my understanding is Hennessey has cleaned up his act. I could be totally wrong, but has there been any lawsuits from recent years?

I ask because he is on my short list for some mods to a car I want upgraded.

Drive through Houston. 50% of the trucks are 2wd, and the number of lifted 2wd's will blow your mind. All show, no go.

Yes. Mercedes has already made one of these. Personally, they are really cool looking. Just not practical. https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mer...-independence/

I knew a guy personally through the raptor community that had his raptor built into a luxury pre runner. For some reason he sent it to Hennessey for them to do the work to it and during the first test drive the fuel system they installed poorly leaked all over the headers. Truck completely burnt to the ground and hennessey acted like they had nothing to do with it pretty much.

Comment

Working...
                          X