My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Just got back to the room. The surgeon said everything went great. The nerves looked great and everything went back together as expected. 3 plates and some screws to hold it all together. He said there were 2 bullets in the arm not one. Recovery time is about 12 week until no restrictions and he can start using it right away.
    MY GOD IS A AWSOME GOD!!!!!!!!!

Hoggslayer
    Great news. Lord, we continue to pray for Clay and his continued healing. Lord, lay you healing hand on him and bring him back to 100%. We also ask they you give comfort to those families and friends of those who lost their lives. These things we pray in Jesus name, AMEN.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      Great news. Lord, we continue to pray for Clay and his continued healing. Lord, lay you healing hand on him and bring him back to 100%. We also ask they you give comfort to those families and friends of those who lost their lives. These things we pray in Jesus name, AMEN.
      AMEN brother....... AMEN!!!!

Hoggslayer

Comment

GREAT news! Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Love to see that this morning! Thank you Father God!

Prayers up for continued speedy and FULL recovery!

Comment

Thank God the surgery went well!!!!!!!

Comment

Brave young man, glad he survived and has so much support. Couldn't imagine what that was like for him and you parents.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                Amen !!!!!

Great news about the surgery!!!

Comment

Im just seeing this and it hits like a ton of bricks. Prayers up for your son and you. Im glad to hear the physical healing has begun and looks bright. Tell your son he has about 80,000 people from TBH pulling for him.

Comment

Prayers for your son & family, and for the community of Santa Fe

Comment

Amen brother continued prayers

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news. Dang you people, I told myself today that I was going to read this and not tear up. I was wrong.

Comment

Glad to see to good updates.

I'm not a football watcher but Mr. Watt is doing right. Class act and easily an honorary Texan!

Comment

Thanks for the report. Glad to hear everything is going well! Continued Prayers

Comment

Great news! Continued prayers for all involved

Comment

Prayers for you and your family and everyone in Santa Fe. And to a speedy recovery for your son.

Comment

Working...
                                X