Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...deer season is 22 days away!! ��

Comment

Get any rain up there today? Our place is about 10 miles north of Lampasas off 281. Sure could use it.

Comment

3 tenths on wed evening. nothing yesterday or today

Comment

Still dry out there. Big cracks in the ground.

Comment

Went out there Saturday and scouted a couple spots. It had rained enough to knock the dust down on the county road in the morning but thats about it. As for the deer, this was the first time I have been able to sit and scout. We have only been on this place for the past 2 months and it was in rough shape when we first got it. So far nothing but young deer but I think both of these deer have potential.
            Attached Files

Comment

Few miles north of Adamsville. Saw a shooter 9 Labor day weekend. Missing a lot of bucks that I'm positive made it through last year.

Dads feeder below will get a pen next year similar to mine above. That pen went up Labor day, now hogs and cows are no longer an issue.

Comment

First year in Lampasas County

My parents just got a new place in Lometa so, this will be our first year hunting it. Have a couple decent 8's on camera. One that'll probably get double lunged this weekend. Other than that, our pond is drying up and looks like we could use some serious rain. What caliber of bucks should I expect to see this year?

Comment

just a reminder. lampasas county is very dry and crisp right now. So be careful with the outside fires and where you park your trucks. Try to avoid parking over tall grass.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder! It is extremely dry there. Be safe and good luck to everyone!

Comment

Well...I have a good 10 coming in almost every day.and only 3 days away �� good luck again. And stay safe!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Woooohooooo!!! Headed south in the morning!!! Pumped!!!

Comment

Mathewsmission sent you a pm.

Comment

Any one put something on the ground yet?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444068697.428002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	24408053
                              Not what I was after. Had 11 bucks on their way in and these little bull dozers showed up. Blew all my dear out so I shot a boar and a sow.

Comment

5 minutes into opening morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X