Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck Mike!

Comment

Ok this is BS 2nd night in a row in area 9 someone is shooting guns. Sounds like a pistol for Target practice and last night sounded like a shotgun. Has to been this area they sound like they are right next to me. This needs to monitored asap.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
          Got me one Saturday night. Not the biggest we saw but this late in season he was good enough. Had him come out right at 5:50pm after not seeing anything all day. He presented a good quartering away shot and I took it with only a couple minutes of light left. Caught both lungs and he piled up at about 50yds. Pic shows entrance looking a little back but exit was at back edge of offside leg. Aged him at 3.5 and he field dressed at 118 lbs.

Both main beams and brow tines broken so this guy was a fighter.

Guess my TBR season is done.

NNNNIIICCCEEE! Good stuff bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by @PGA_BB View Post
            Ok this is BS 2nd night in a row in area 9 someone is shooting guns. Sounds like a pistol for Target practice and last night sounded like a shotgun. Has to been this area they sound like they are right next to me. This needs to monitored asap.

Where does it sound like it’s coming from?... yeah don’t be surprised to see what people will do on public land... Hahahaha... especially last week of “legal” Buck season... hopefully you stick a monster today! This wind is ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
              Got me one Saturday night. Not the biggest we saw but this late in season he was good enough. Had him come out right at 5:50pm after not seeing anything all day. He presented a good quartering away shot and I took it with only a couple minutes of light left. Caught both lungs and he piled up at about 50yds. Pic shows entrance looking a little back but exit was at back edge of offside leg. Aged him at 3.5 and he field dressed at 118 lbs.

Both main beams and brow tines broken so this guy was a fighter.

Guess my TBR season is done.

Congrats on a nice buck!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That’s awesome looking country!

Comment

Great mule deer hunt. Had one chance at a 190 inch buck and gave me the slip at the last second. Going back for more punishment next year!!!! [emoji1018][emoji1018]

Comment

Averaged 7 miles a day!!! Who is in for a mule deer hunt in New Mexico with me for next year???

Comment

Congrats Mike!!

Comment

It is beautiful up there. My son and I had that whole area to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
                                Averaged 7 miles a day!!! Who is in for a mule deer hunt in New Mexico with me for next year???

You get an outfitter or DIY?

Comment

Working...
                                X