Stoeger shotguns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoeger shotguns?

Anyone have a stoeger auto 12ga. Or know anything about them.

My son has the M2000 great gun never had any issues I would like to have one myself for the price you cant go wrong

Comment

I too have a Stoeger 2000 no issues ever. Cycles anything I put through it. After my 390 silver mallard, it's is my go to

Comment

I got the M3000, Awesome durable gun. Shoots well and haven't had any issues with it, "poor man's benelli" lol

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
          I got the M3000, Awesome durable gun. Shoots well and haven't had any issues with it, "poor man's benelli" lol
          Thanks kinda my thinking. I don't shoot one enough to buy the benelli.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
            Thanks kinda my thinking. I don't shoot one enough to buy the benelli.
            My exact thoughts, plus I'm not about to drop all that cash for a benelli and then take it out in the water for ducks lol stoeger has my stamp of approval though

Comment

I have one and use it for Turkey. With 3" shells, the recoil is a bit much.

Ken

Comment

I have had really good luck with them !

Comment

No an auto but have a pump and over/under and for the money they're great!

Comment

I have two buddies that have the M3000 and they won't cycle 1oz loads.

Comment

Get the m3k if you're going with a stoeger

Comment

I have two M2000's that my son and I use and bought them when they first came out so it's been a while.

Not had a jam, cycle everything we throw into them and really like them.

And if they get scratched it doesn't bother me near as much as it would one of our O/U's lol.

Comment

Owned by Beretta. Mine works flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                            Get the m3k if you're going with a stoeger
                            Why the 3000?

Comment

I can't speak on their autos, but I have a P350 pump and it's been a tank. Handles up to 3 1/2 inch shells, and it shoots straight. It's held up great over the last 5 years as a duck and dove gun. We left our shotguns out one night in the rack of the mule and my stoeger fared much better than my buddies 870 did. Only a little surface rust on mine, his was completely covered and still has all the scars from it. They were sitting in the same gun rack.

Comment

Working...
                              X